If You're Moving On Pt. 2

Requested: SierraStur

Warnings: None, just a cute wedding :)

Stiles looks around the room, admiring all the hard work he and Derek put into decorating for their wedding. Having a wedding on the beach was really a good idea, it's such a nice day and the sun shining down on the white sand makes it sparkle like glitter. Not to mention the beautiful sound of the waves crashing on the shore.

"Where do you want the gardenias?" the florist asks. "Like on the tables or just up at the front by the altar?"

"Yeah, on the table please. They're the centerpieces," Stiles pauses, looking around again, "that were supposed to be paired with gold ribbon. I have no idea where that is."

"I got them, don't worry." Derek walks by Stiles with a box in his hands. The box has a few gold strands hanging over the side. "Bobby, can you help me set them up?"

Stiles helps the florist set the flower part of the centerpieces and Derek and Bobby go back through with the gold ribbon. After they're done, Derek stands next to Stiles, one arm wrapped around his waist.

"I think it looks amazing," Derek says, admiring how the red cloths really stand out against the sand and white and gold centerpieces.  "We did a good job."

"I would say so." Stiles turns his head, leaning up to kiss Derek. Derek smiles against Stiles' lips, pulling him closer to him. After a few seconds, Stiles pulls away and looks up at him. "I'm so glad we're getting married."

"Me too. Today is finally the day." Derek kisses Stiles forehead. "I love you so much."

"Stiles, Derek. You guys have to get ready now," Lydia says has she walks outside. For some reason, she's really going all out on her stylist look. She has a measuring tape hanging around her neck and a pair of cute glasses pushed down a little on her nose. "Since I can't be two places at once, Isaac is styling you, Derek."

"You get the puppy, that's not fair," Stiles whispers as Lydia turns around, heading back into the little beach house.

Derek shakes his head. "Yes it is. Isaac becomes a monster once he gets into his styling mode. He's such a perfectionist."

They walk into the beach house and get ushered into two different rooms. As soon as their in their own rooms, the 'stylists' get to work.

"Are you nervous?" Lydia asks as she helps Stiles button up his shirt

"Sort of. I'm just ready to spend the rest of my life with him. To be honest, the only part I'm worried about is walking down the aisle," Stiles replies, chuckling a little. Lydia gives him a smile while she ties his tie.

"I'm sure you'll be okay even though you are literally the clumsiest person I have ever met," she says, patting his tie once she's finished and going to grab his jacket.

Just as he slipped his jacket on, Stiles' dad walks through the door. Stiles smiles at him and notices his dad has tears in his eyes.

"Dad, don't cry! You're going to make me cry," Stiles says, moving to hug his dead. Surprisingly, Lydia doesn't stop him even though she still wants to put finishing touches on. AKA, his shoes.

"I'm sorry," John says, wiping his eyes. "My baby boy is getting married! Wow."

"Never thought this day would come?"

John shakes his head. "I knew just...it's weird when it's actually here."

"Stiles? Can I get you in some shoes now?" Lydia asks, holding a pair of black dress shoes out to Stiles. "In any other circumstances, I would've gotten you a different color but I think it looks good with the dark red of your suit."