Chapter 3- Death from a broken heart

{OMG}

It's already my third chapter I want to thank my mom for all the support she's given me while writing this. I love all my readers and I'm glad that all of you take the time to read my story. Comment on what you think or what you think should happen in this story and i might just use your ideas. So without anything else to say here's my new chapter. ;-)

-A.L.

---------------------------------------------

*Natasha's Pov*

Clover pulled me out of the infirmary tent and out of earshot before she started talking. "Natasha we have a problem with Alyssa." She said as she stopped walking.

I frowned knowing that it must be serious if she didn't want to discuss it in front of her and on top of that she used my real name. "What is it Clover? Please tell me she's going to be alright I've talked to her several times even though we said the same things each time I feel like we could become great friends." I rambled on knowing what she was about to say wasn't going to be good.

"Alyssa is dying Natasha. She has about a ninety five percent chance of dying because her wolf won't be able to handle being away from him especially after he rejected her." Clover explained with a sad sigh, ever since we had first talked to her Clover had been going on and on about Alyssa's aura and how it was different from any other omega she had ever met. she said Alyssa smelled like an omega, but her aura showed someone way more powerful than just another omega.

I leaned on the closest tree as I took in this newly aquired information. "But how can you tell? She said that her pack exiles all of the people that get rejected and they all lived if they all lived than how is there a ninety five percent chance that she'll die? Clover. you're not making any sense." I said desperately hoping she was hoping that Alyssa would live that we would be able to be best friends, ever since that first day I had felt a connection to her one that made me want to protect her.

"It's true Natasha. I can't sense her wolf and I can always sense someone's wolf inside them unless they are really and truely dying." My wolf Amelia said regretfully, I knew she wouldn't lie to me since she felt the exact same bond I do towards her.

"Natasha, some people are just more in touch with their human emotions for others and when they lust after a certain person they can mistake that certain emotion for being that someone's true mate, but sometimes when someone is really their mate the other could still reject them ecspeacially if they have a strong sense of pride like in Alyssa's case if in a year they'll be the alpha and they find out their mate is a lower class omega one of the very few of them left that are always hated and ridiculed." Clover explained with a sad sigh.

I could feel tears prick my eyes, I knew she was right I just didn't want to admit it. I tried to blink the tears away before I collapsed onto the ground and started sobbing. "No, you're wrong she won't die I know she won't I can tell she'll get better I'll do everything I can to make it so." I said as I finished sobbing.

Clover kneeled down beside me and rubbed my back soothingly "It's not up to you Nat, the time will come when she needs you, but right now it's her choice either she'll fight or she'll give up and die. It's her choose now." Clover said with a warm gentle smile as she wiped away my tears.

I quickly hugged her which caught her off guard and she feel backwards pulling me on top of her. We started to laugh which relieved my earlier mood. We had been together since we were five when first started kindergarden she was the healer's daughter and I was just a lonely beta who would have rather been reading a book then doing my hair and make-up like the other beta girls. We got along well since I was quite shy and she was very outgoing she always spoke her mind and I never said a word slowly after a few years of being friends I began to break out of my shell little by little. We were both in the Moon Claw pack back then we never thought we were inseparable back then, but last year he turned eighteen and she had to leave since packs can only have one healer at a time. So the night she left I went with her and never looked back. I made a promise to never leave her side and that's exactly what I intend to do...

*Autumn's Pov*

I waited impatiently for the healer to figure out what was wrong with my brother. It had been a week since I found him on the bathroom floor with his head in a pool of his own blood and the healer still wouldn't tell us what was wrong with him, she kept saying things like "He made me swear not to," or "You can't do anything for him so stop asking about it." Nico and his stupid pride why can't he just let us help him? He can be such an idiot sometimes.

The healer came out of his room ten minutes later and to my surprise started to talk about Nico's condition "He's not getting any better he's actually hallucinating about some girl named Alyssa. I'm sorry, but he's most likely going to die and if he doesn't die things will get a lot worse before they get better." She said remorsefully.

My eyes widened at the news, "Why would my brother say her name? They've never even talked before a week ago." I said out loud to myself with a sigh.

"That's not the important part of this whole thing right now Ms. Harrison," She said like a first grade teacher scolding a little girl. "The important part is that you're brother might die."

"Thank you for coming today I'll be sure to take cars of my brother to the best of my abilities." I said with a polite smile as I walked her to the front door.

"I'll be back tomorrow dearie now make sure to get plenty of rest even if you're brother is sick it won't help anyone if you get sick too." She said as she walked out the door closing the door behind her.

As soon as she was gone I ran back upstairs to my brothers room and opened the door. He was fast asleep in his bed not even stirring when the door squeaked as I closed it behind me. I looked around his messy room and decided to clean he hated if his room was dirty and if he was well enough I knew he would clean it himself. I started to pick up his clothes when I heard him sit up in bed "Alyssa my darling you came back to me. I should have never rejected you I'm so sorry please can you ever forgive me?" He asked with pleading eyes as he smiled brightly. I instantly knew he was hallucinating like the doctor had said.

"Nico go back to sleep, I'll forgive you when you're better." I said trying to get him to lay back down he didn't look well and he shouldn't be moving around so much.

"But I feel fine Alyssa, there's no need to worry about me look," he said as he stood up and shakily made his way across the room "I'm fine, see?" He added as he looked into my eyes and his smile immediately faded. "You're not Alyssa, you're just another one of those damn hallucinations that my mind came up with." He growled frustratedly.

"I'm sorry Nico, please just don't hurt me." I pleaded knowing the growl that he just made meant he was getting ready to start punching something and even though we were twins he was still stronger than me.

He sighed and shakily walked over to his bed again "I can't hurt you, I just wish these stupid hallucinations would stop usually by the time I realize it's just a figment of my imagination the hallucination would be gone so please leave me alone." He pleaded tiredly as he collapsed onto his bed again instantly falling asleep in a pile of clothes.