Chapter 2- Heartbroken

{OMG}
I can't believe I have readers and this is only the second chapter. As most of you can tell this is the first story I've published here on wattpad. I was so excited to get that first chapter I forgot to name the chapter and look for grammar mistakes so I'm sorry about that and I'll try to get better about that kind of stuff. I'm not used to it because usually when I write it's with a pen and paper and I pass it around to all my friends. Well enjoy reading ;-)

- A.L.

-----------------------------------

||Tuesday||

*Nico's POV*

I woke up the morning with a horrible headache and a nauseous feeling in the pit of my stomach. I changed into my black skull shirt and black jeans right before my twin sister, Autumn, burst into my room. It looked like she had just crawled out of bed her platinum blonde hair was in a messy bun, her electric blue eyes still looked sleepy, and to top it all off she was still in her pajamas. She was carrying a small envelope and I could tell almost instantly who it was from. Her scent hit me like a tidal wave it was like strawberries and roses her scent was so strong it made me nauseous. I tried to ignore the queasy feeling in my stomach and pay attention to my sister. "So dad sent me up here to give you this letter he said that since you're the next alpha you have to learn how to handle the deserters and exiles. He said this one should be easy because you went to school with her before she left." Autumn said holding the envelope out to me.

I took the envelope out of her hand and looked at it. The envelope itself had already been open which I assumed my dad did. On the front in tiny cursive handwriting it read... To Alpha Harrison From Omega Fields. I took out the letter and looked it over it had the same tiny handwriting that was on the front. I looked up at my sister who was still standing there. I started to cough loudly for a second I thought I couldn't breathe. When I finally stopped coughing and I caught my breath I looked at my sister annoyed "Why are you still here? You gave me the letter now leave." I said the annoyance clear in my voice.

She rolled her eyes and sat on my bed "I wanted to know, was that girl, I think her name was Vanessa or something like that, anyways was that girl really your mate or was she just trying to get attention?" She asked starting to jump up and down.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed with her "Her name is Alyssa and of course that weak omega isn't my mate. She's to shy and always hides behind a book." A small pain shot through my chest and I felt like I was going to throw up.

Autumn smirked "It wasn't her at all was it, she didn't do anything except talk to you about it at the wrong time. You rejected her because your pride got in the way of. That's just like you, if something or someone isn't perfect you throw it away. Your so used to everything being perfect that when you see any kind of flaw you immediately throw it away. Nico everyone has flaws even you. I won't tell anyone she was your mate, but remember you only get one mate and you just lost yours forever." She said with a sigh getting up and walking out of my room.

My sister's words left me speechless. She didn't even have a mate yet and she was giving me love advice, but the worst part was I knew she was right. I took a minute to think about my sisters words. "You know she's right you've been acting like a spoiled brat ever since you found out your mate was an omega. You can't have what you want when it comes to your mate. Alyssa might have been shy and quiet around people, but did you ever ask yourself why she did that? Did you ever think that she did that for a reason?" My wolf, Jordan, scolded still mad that I had rejected Alyssa.

"She's just another girl why are you so hung up on her she probably just told me she was my mate to get attention and to make me notice her. You and i both know girls do that on a daily basis. " I said to Jordan