Chapter 6- Belladonna

{Omg}
I haven't written in awhile and I'm so sorry I feel bad, but I went through a lot of stuff and I really lost my motivation. I'm sorry guys anyways enjoy reading.
-A.L.
----------------------------------
*ALYSSA'S Pov*
||a couple weeks later||

It wasn't long before I got into the groove of being the pack's new alpha. Though I have to find territory that the pack can call their own. For a pack our numbers are still very small, compared to the Moonlight Pack we have a long way to go. We haven't even chosen a name, I say we should do something the sounds girly but could kill a person easily and that's what Clover and Natasha are supposed to be doing while I oversee the others looking for land big enough for all of us.

"My lady we have found something of interest to you," one of my right hand men, Ace, had walked up to me from behind while I was handling an issue of one of one of the sentinel's training.

I turned around and smiled at him, he was an exile but was only exiled because of the fact that he was the runt of the Alpha's family and while he was strong he was different from the other's because he was all white besides his eyes, those where red and his nose in wolf form was pink, to put it plainly he was albino.

"What news dost thou have?" I asked in old English, which I did whenever he addressed me as my lady.

He rolled his eyes, but smiled anyway, "there is a land in the middle of the biggest packs it can fit all of us and more our numbers will be able to double."

I immediately felt unsure of such a great thing, "what's the catch Ace?"

His smile faltered and I knew that there was something definitely wring with it, "The three biggest packs are fighting to claim it because it's in the middle of all trade, but it still lays I unclaimed."

I smirked, "so you're saying that if I claim this territory I could become even more powerful than the Moonlight pack?"

He nodded, "that's exactly what I'm saying."

"Then by nightfall we shall head out and claim it," I ordered and he nodded and left, although he was the son of an alpha he was a great beta.

*three hours later*

After the meeting I had gone back to training the sentential and after that I called a pack meeting leaving me here standing in front of about twenty people and I was supposed to give a speech making them want to ban together and claim this territory for a pack that still didn't have a name.

I took a deep breath calming myself before speaking, " our scouts have found an unclaimed land in the middle of trade our numbers could double and our pack will prosper if we live there. We will travel through the night and claim it for our own!"

With those few words the whole pack erupted in cheers of happiness, but then a young pup spoke up, "but what's our pack name?"

I started to panic, I didn't know how to answer a name still had to be chosen for the pack, but there were more important things on my mind and neither Natasha nor Clover ever gave me an idea before the meeting.

"We are the Belladonna pack, it's a flower found in the wilds it's very beautiful and very deadly an unexpected killer if you will and that is exactly what we want our pack to portray," Natasha answered and I looked at her greatfully.

With Natasha's words the crowd erupted in more wooping and howling.

I finally got the crowd to quiet down and I smiled, "now before nightfall we feast to commemorate this special occasion!"

*an hour after nightfall*

I was running through the woods my pack was in front of me with my two strongest warriors at the front in case we where attacked. Time was of the essence because if we 'are found out before we make proper claim of the land we could get killed. Suddenly I heard a home from the front of the pack signalling we had finally got there. I made way to the front and I ordered my pack members to make themselves useful and set up the ceremony and then wait for me to return.

I ran back and started to mark the borders of our new territory. I was doing it hurriedly since I had to cover a lot of border in a short amount of time, then I got to the border of the Moonlight pack and I felt that familiar tug to go back and see Nico, but I refused and Kamden started to whine.

"Alyssa, go see him talk to him maybe he'll take us back we're not weak anymore, we're an alpha he'll love us." Kamden bargained and without thinking I took a step across the border then another, finally I let Kamden take over shifting into a wolf forgetting my main purpose for being here. Quickly I ran to the center of the territory and looked up at Nico's house. I could tell he was the new alpha now and soon he'd have to take a mate, so would I, wolf law commands it. I stayed in the shadows as to not be seen especially by him. I stayed there for a bit looking up at the house then the porch light turned on and before I could escape Nico walks ex onto the porch looking on edge, he looked into the darkness.

"I can sense you Alpha, leave now or I will have you and all your pack killed." Nico growled and I knew that I didn't want him to see me, not yet at least.

So I ran all the way back to the border and quickly finished marking the borders then headed to finish the claiming ceremony.