Interview W/ Hooha84

1.) How did you find out about Wattpad…?

I found out about wattpad through a phone app when I was looking to read books

2.) Can you relate to any of your stories…?

I can't really say that I can. I kind of just made up random stuff.

3.) What are your hobbies…?

I don't really have any other hobbies right now besides writing. I used to enjoy painting ceramics, but that was shortly lived.

4.) Are you more of a reader or writer…?

I would say that I used to be more of a reader, but am more of a writer now. I don't really get a lot of time to read anymore.

5.) What is your favorite story on Wattpad…?

I'm not sure if you mean one of my stories or somebody else's story. My favorite written by me would have to be "Speak Now" because the characters seem the most realistic out of all of my stories written. My favorite story written by someone else so far has been "It began with a smirk"

6.) What inspired you to write this story…?

I just wanted to do something different than the usual that I have written. I really liked the title "Speak Now" and so I just worked with the title.

7.) Did you ever thing your story would become this popular…?

No. I never thought that I would have so many reads or fans. It's crazy and I am very thankful for everyone's support.

8.) Any messages for your fans…?

I just want to thank you all for supporting me and standing by me even when I almost shut down my account. I know that I make a lot of mistakes and even misspell a lot or words sometimes, but you guys haven't gone anywhere. It means the world to me and I promise that I read each and every comment/ message that you guys send me. Sorry that I can't always respond to everyone.

9.) Do you plan to make a career as a writer…?

I haven't really decided. I know that it would take a lot of work and honestly, I'm not so sure that I could ever be that good.

10.) What story did you have the most fun writing and why…?

"I've Been A Very Bad Babysitter." That story was really fun to write and I remember rushing home from work just so I could write more of that story. I would even sit there and laugh to myself like an idiot when I would think of the next funny thing to write. That story is full of humor and I laughed my butt off.

11.) Which one of your characters from one of your stories do you resemble the most…?

Um.. I would have to say Madison from "Speak Now" I'm kind of shy like her.

Thanks for the interview hon <3