Chapter 7

Chapter Seven: Jasmine

   Jasmine looked around at her surrondings, where ever Madoka and Hikaru were leading her, it was a really odd place. She was lead out to a tunnel and they had to stop contuineslly for the night to get to there destination. Jasmine sat on the floor and stared at the tunnel. 

   "So when are we meating your friend?" Jasmine said. 

   "We had to travel under ground for two reasons. One: We are not alowed to be in the city she is in. Two: We would not have survived in the desert." Hikaru said 

   Desert? Jasmine thought. 

   "Guys, over here." Madoka called and started to lift a hatch above her head. She had to push it a few times before it finally opened. Jasmine saw day light and they began to crawl out of the tunnel and into a city. A different city. Jasmine looked up at the sky and saw Kree. But Kree was sent out to find Jasmine, why would he be here? 

   Kree flew down to Jasmine and kawed. Jasmine stared at Kree in disbelief. 

   "But Lief can't be here. I came here to find someone else." Jasmine said. 

   Kree made clucking sounds and moved his head to a building. Jasmine stared at the building. Madoka and Hikaru stared at her. 

   "Are you saying that Lief is in the acadamy?" Madoka said. 

   " The acadamy?" Jasmine said. 

   "The DWMA. It stands for Death Weapon Meister Acadamy. And if I am right, your feathered friend saw Lief go in there." Hikaru said. 

   Jasmine stared at the building. "How was he taken in there?" Jasmine said. 

   Kree made a clucking sound again. 

   Jasmine stared at the building. "Change of plans, we are going to look for someone else. Another old friend of mine." She said. 

   Madoka and Hikaru led Jasmine to a domintory and rang the bell to the apartment. A girl opened the door and stared in surprise. The girl a yellow shirt, plaid skirt, a pair of black and silver boots and she wore a red tie with her shirt, with her hair in pig tails and her eyes as the color of Jasmine's green hair. She stared at her guests and then she turned around and started to call. 

   "Soul! Madoka and Hikaru are here!" the girl called. She turned back at the trio and smiled. "Hi guys!" 

   "Hi, Maka! We need to ask you a favor." Hikaru said. 

   Maka listened to their conversation and stared. "So you came from another world and you are looking for your friends now?" Maka said, to Jasmine

   Jasmine just nodded. Right then a white haired boy came out from down the hall and into the living room. He stared at his guests and looked at Jasmine. "You too, huh?" He said, without even asking Jasmine's name. 

   " 'Too'?" Jasmine said. 

   The boy just turned, went to the kitchen and went to the fridge. Maka made a annoyed face and looked in the boy's direction. "That's Soul. He found a girl the other night and he has not gotten rid of her." Maka said. 

   Jasmine stared. "A girl?" 

   "Hey, Soul, you got anything to eat? Like anything at all?" a familuar voice called out. 

   Jasmine stared and saw a blonde headed girl walk down the hall barefoot and she had a towel on her shoulders. She was wearing a tanktop and a pain of blue jean shorts. She sighed and she looked in the kitchen. Jasmine then saw a purple dragon trot down the hall next to the girl and Jasmine reconized the dragon. The dragon looked at Jasmine and it's jaw dropped. 

   "Spyro?" Jasmine said. 

   The girl turned her head and saw Jasmine. The girl stared. "Jasmine?" she said. 

   And just like that, Jasmine saw Lief's little sister, the girl she was looking for, the girl who stood in this very room with the friends she had with her. "Cora" The name escaped Jasmine's lips and the two locked eyes for the first time in a long time. Spyro, jaw still dropped, gapped at Jasmine. Jasmine and Cora stared for the longest time.......Not knowing what to say or what to do, they just stared. 

   "Lief is here, in Death City?" Cora said. 

   "So Kree tells me. He says Lief was taken in by the acadamy." Jasmine said. 

   "Why would anyone take Lief to a acadamy?" Cora asked. 

   "It's ussally Dr. Stein who brings in kids from off the streets into the acadamy." Soul said. 

   "But Lief is not a street rat from the streets, he's a king who needs to be returned home!" Cora said. 

   "Don't worry, Cora, all we have to do is get you two into the school and then you can be able to reach Lief in no time. Besides, Hikaru and Madoka are membners of the school. They'll help you into throughout the school." Maka said. 

   "And we will be with you as well." Soul said. 

   "You just need a weapon." Madoka said. 

   "Well that's a problem....." Jasmine said. "My weapon disapeared when I entered this demension"

   "I think me and Spyro will have each other for partners." Cora said. 

   "Yeah, I am a weapon of my elements!" Spyro said. 

   Jasmine sighed. "I think I could be your weapon." Hikaru said.

   "But Hikaru, you're mine!" Madoka said. 

   "Jasmine needs a weapon and if they discover that we are not actually from here, then they would kill us! So if I get caught, then you wont have to worry about dying." Hikaru said. 

   "It's worth a shot. Lets give it a go!" Jasmine said. 

   Hikaru glowed in the room and then changed shape. Jasmine grabed the handle of the weapon Hikaru turned into and into thin air, Hikaru became a long pointed sword. Jasmine stared at the weapon in awe and smiled. Hikaru's face appeared in the weapon and smiled at Jasmine. 

   "You like what you see?" Hikaru said. Jasmine just nodded. 

   "Ok, you are set, lets go save this Lief guy." Soul said. 

   Jasmine nodded and looked out at a near by window and stared at the smiling sun, that, somehow, didn't bother Jasmine at all.

Hey ya guys!!!! I did Chapter Seven! What do you think? -pretends to strike a pose for the cameras- ~Me

You are not a Fasion model, Cora. ~Jasmine

I could be though! So what will happen to our friend while they are in Death City? In this next Chapter, it is about Barda. What will happen to Barda while he is in Del? ~Me

Will I ever find Lief, will Viva join the DWMA? Or will the friends meet us at all? If you truely really fucking want to know, then, please, keep reading! And may you know that there will be cursing alot later on! Thank you~Jasmine. 

And Thank you for the support! :D ~Me