Chapter 4

Chapter Four: Cora

   Cora sat in a tree and glanced at the sky. The stars glittered in the sky like the diamond on the belt of Deltora, but that was the problem. She wasn't in Deltora anymore. But she wasn't alone. She held out a purple top looking bey and stared. She stared at it. 

   Elemental Spyro.........Spy, how do I fix this mess? How can we get back to Deltora? Cora thought.

  She looked at the stars again and stared. The stars looked the same. She was the same, besides the fact that she wasn't wearing her normal clothes anymore. She stared. What ever the light was, it must of been some sort of teleporter that made her travel either through time itself or space. Maybe to another demension. How was she going to get back there, to Deltora. She was hoping Lief was ok, and Jasmine. She didn't know about Barda. But Spyro was with her alright. She stared at the shining lights at the city she was near. Cora closed her eyes and sighed

  Where are you, Lief? I feel lost, here......Answer me if you are safe, please Lief. Cora said to Lief throught her mind. 

   Cora remembered the first time when she and Lief began to speak with each other through their heads. It was during the time they left Del to find the missing gems and after they found the Topaz and Sourcess Thagen appeared during the time, they were trying to figure a way out to make Thagen drop a single drop of blood, and that's when Lief and Cora spoke through their minds. 

   Cora....I am here. Cora's head went up and looked at the sky. Lief answered her. 

   Lief! Where are you? Cora asked. 

   Where exactly are you? Lief asked back. 

   I'm outside a city, so it looks like. Lief, tell me where you are! Cora said. 

   No, I will come find you. I have a friend who will help me find you. Stay where you are, please. Lief said. 

   Cora knew that she wouldn't stay for long. Lief knew it too. But where would she go? She didn't want to go to the city. The city she appeared at looked odd looking. All those bright lights. And yet, where else did Cora have to go. She jumped down from the tree and walked torward the city. 

   That's when the purple top turned into a purple dragon, Spyro. He walked along side Cora. 

   "So, where exactly are we going?" Spyro asked. 

   "We are heading torward that city. Lief will find me there." Cora said. 

   Spyro heard a noise and looked behind her. Cora looked in the same direction and heard a motor coming her way. She saw someone riding on a motorcycle and coming her way. She stared and the motorcycle slowed down and then stopped in front of her. Cora stared at the boy on the motorcycle. He had white hair and he had a black headband in his hair. He wore a black jacket over a orange shirt and white jeans, sunglasses covering his eyes. He boy looked at Cora, his sunglasses tilting down on his nose. Ruby red eyes looked at Cora and Cora couldn't take her eyes off of those eyes.    "Are you lost?" He asked. 

  "Um.....I was just heading torward the city...." Cora said through her trance. 

 The boy lifted his head and looked forward. "Let me give you a ride. It will be faster if I give you a ride." he said

  Cora looked at him, then she looked at Spyro. She hesitated for a moment then she got on the motorcycle behind the white haired kid and hanged on to him as they rode down to the city. Spyro ran along side the motorcycle.

  "By the way, my name is Soul. What's your's?" the kid asked. 

   "It's Cora!" Cora said louder then the motorcycle

  "Cool name!" Soul said. 

   "Thanks." 

   "Who's the dragon?" Soul asked. 

   "That's Spyro. He's a good friend of mine." 

   "And are you two alone?" 

   "My brother is looking for me! I was told to wait where I was but I want to check the city out!" 

   "The city is called Death City, it's made by my school leader, Lord Death. You'll love the place!" 

   "It doesn't have undead people does it?" 

   Soul laughed. "No, it's not like a horror movie or anything." 

   "Oh...." 

   Soul pulled up to a street and went up to a building on a lane and parked his motorcycle. "Come inside, it's dark out and if my room mate knew that I was out." Soul said. 

   Cora got off the motorcycle and followed Soul inside, Spyro right behind her. Soul lead her to a upstairs dormentory room and let Cora and Spyro in. He followed them inside and closed the door.

  "Do you want anything to drink?" Soul asked going to the kitchen. 

   Cora went to the couch and sat down, "Um, no thanks, I'm good." She yawned and closed her eyes. 

   Soul pulled out a soda can and began to drink it. "I didn't expect to see someone out there by themselves. Maybe you should try to travel during the day, it's better like that, besides all the dangers that happens at night." Soul went to the living room and saw Cora had fallen asleep. Spyro looked at Soul with his purple eyes. 

   Soul stared for a minute. Then he took a blanket and put it on Cora. He smiled slightly and went to his own room. Spyro watched him for a minute before going to sleep beside Cora and dreamed about Viva, wondering where she might be. 

Heyo everyone!!! Did you likr this Chapter? I kinda made this a clift hanger. Nobody know's why Spyro began to dream about Viva, and I bet you all don't know who Viva is! You will find out soon enough! Teehee! And plus I am in the story! Teehee again!! ~me

You and your stories, they are your life, isn't it? ~Lief

Techinally, I wouldn't say my life, what do you think Jasmine? ~Me

Honestly, I think you look like Captain Crunch! ~Jasmine

What? No I don't! ~Me 

Do to! ~Jasmine

Do not! ~Me 

You're making me hungry! ~Jasmine

Go walk the plank!! ~Me

Anyways, thanks for reading this Chapter everyone. ~Lief.