Chapter 2

Chapter Two: Jasmine

           Jasmine heard voices, they were surronding her and they were unfamiluar. She opened her eyes and saw faces, blurry faces. She stared, she felt pain on her body like she jumped out a window. She then relized that she did jump out a window, and Lief tried to stop her, then there was a blinding light surronding her, Lief, his sister, and Barda. She stared at the new faces. Her vision began to clear up and she stares. 

            "Is she going to be ok?" 

            "She just appeared out of nowhere." 

            "Where did she come from?" 

           Jasmine looked at the faces. They were two faces, both were girls. One was a bruenett and the other was a bluenett girl. They both talked to each other. The blue-head girl looked at the bruenett. 

            "She didn't just fall from the sky." she said. 

           "She sorta did." said the bruenett. She then made a surprised face and then looked back down a Jasmine. "Oh. She is awake!" 

            The bluenett girl sighed in relief. "Thank god....Are you alright?" she sighed. 

            Jasmine sat up and held her head. "Where am I?" she groaned. 

           "You're in Metal City. You fell out of nowhere. And it's a funny thing you survived too." the bruenett said.  

            "Who are you?" The bluenett asked. 

           Jasmine looked at her. "My name is Jasmine...." 

        Jasmine sat down in a room and looked at the two girls. One of them was helping Jasmine get her head looked at. The other was making food in the kitchen. 

       "So you say you're from this place called 'Deltora' and you tried to kill yourself, because you were upset with your life?" the bluenett, who was checking Jasmine's head, said. 

       Jasmine just nodded. 

        "And this Lief guy tried to stop you from jumping out the window and then this light appears and brings you here?" the bluenett said. 

        "That is what happened." Jasmine said. 

       "Ok.....And in this land, 'Deltora', there are magical creatures there that can do magical things and you fought some of these creatures like those um.......what are those things you said it was called? Uh.....Olds?" the bluenett said

         "Ols." Jasmine said. 

         "And Ols are....." 

         "Shape shifters that were created by the shadow lord." Jasmine said

         "Right.....and this shadow lord guy is a wizard?" 

         "He isn't human" 

         "So what is he?" 

         "I don't know...." 

         "I'm done making breakfast!" the bruenett announced. 

         Jasmine looked at the bruenett. 

         "Come on, lets eat." The Bluenett said. 

        Jasmine stared at them. "um....thank you." She said

         "Don't mention it. My name is Madoka and that is Hikaru." the bruenett said. 

         "So you're going to look for your friends?" Hikaru, the bluenett, asked. 

         "I have to...." Jasmine said. 

         "They mean alot to you, dont they?" Madoka said. 

         Jasmine nodded. She felt a furry fluff ball on her shoulder and she looked down at it. She smiles. She had forgotten that Filli was with her when she almost fell out the window. She smiles and pet the soft head. Jasmine then remembered another friend of hers. Kree! Jasmine thought. 

            She got up and ran to the door, she opened it and ran outside. She heard the other two girls run behind her. Jasmine cupped her hands together and began to call out for Kree. There was a bird cry and Jasmine looked up. A black bird flew over head in a circle. She gave a shout of joy and held out her arm. The black bird flutter down to her arm and looked at Jasmine. Madoka and Hikaru came up to Jasmine. The black bird looked at Madoka and Hikaru with it's yellow eyes. 

            "Guys. This is Kree. He and I grew up in a forest with Filli" Jasmine said

           Kree gave a squawk and puffed out its just honorably. Madoka and Hikaru stared. Jasmine looked at Kree. "Kree. I need you to find Lief! Tell him where I am!" Jasmine said, lifting her arm. Kree squawked and took to the air. He flown in a circle and flew away. Jasmine watched him untill he was out of sight. Jasmine looked at Madoka and Hikaru.   

           "Do you know any friends that would know any friends?" Jasmine asked. 

           "We might know one." Hikaru said. 

           "Though she can be alittle weird." Madoka said. 

           "Take me too her. I need to find my friends, and we need to figure a way out of here." Jasmine said. 

           "Ok, fine, but first off. Do you have a bey? Cause some people here are gang members and they will try to do anything to have a battle." Hikaru said. 

           Jasmine opened her mouth to answer but she pulled out a small object. She held it out to Hikaru. Hikaru took the object and handed it to Madoka. Madoka gasped in surprised and smiled. 

              "Oh this is just beatiful!! A Sunburn Phoinex 15DT!!! I have never seen such a bey!!" Madoka exclaimed. 

            Jasmine stared. Madoka handed her bey back to Jasmine. "You kept it nice and clean haven't you? Do you bey blade in Deltora?" Madoka said

            Jasmine shook her head. "No, we dont beyblade at all from where I come from. We have weapons." 

         "Then how do you have a beyblade if you don't use beys in Deltora?" Hikaru asked, frowning at Jasmine. 

           Jasmine shrugged. "I dont know......."  

          "well, if we are going to help you find your friends, then we better get going." Madoka said. 

          Jasmine nodded and she ran behind Hikaru and Madoka, following them to wherever. Filli looked at Jasmine and then stared ahead of them. Jasmine knew what he was thinking. 

          If Metal City isn't in Deltora, then where are we? Where did that flash of light come from, and where did it send us? If not us.....where did it send me? Jasmine thought, watching Madoka and Hikary runing ahead. 

Hey again everone!!! Sorry if this is not on a second page, I honestly don't know how to make a second page, and it is only my first time on here so I don't know what I am doing!!! If anybody can help me out while I work this out here, that would be wonderful. ~Me

That would be wonderful, really wonderful if you can help. Please help her. ~Lief

I say she can do anything by herself. ~Jasmine

Shut up!! Anyways. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. ~Me