Competition

"Why does that ino make things like its a competition!" I scream to myself throwing a kunai at the wall.

"W-Well you go along with it." Hinata informs me and I know that's true.

"We've going at it for years." I say sitting on my bed next to her. I didn't mean to start it when I said I liked sasuke.

I didn't even like sasuke then I wont ever will then only person I like well more accurately love is who makes things a competition.

She may never see that I love he and keep on going after sasuke who doesn't care about anyone else.

"Why dont you tell her how you feel?" asks hinata. I look at her like she's crazy and she's serious.

"Whyy dont you tell naruto your feelings." I snap at her she looks down and the guilt washes over me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap." I hug her but ino makes everything so ugh! I don't even know.

Hinata plays with her fingers. "Thats a-alright besides i-ive already told n-naruto my feelings." she says and I look at her in shock.

"You did after all these years??" I said excitedly. She nods her head.

"Well if you can do it then I can." I say confidently and stands up clenching my fists.

Hinata gets up aswell and well walk out my house towards the family flower shop. She's always working there.

Each step I take over there my confidence grow and I'm more prepared to tell he my feelings for her.

We walk without saying a word and I'm fine with that. People wave and say hello we greet them aswell but I have a mission to accomplish.

Once we see the shop we walk up I tell hinata to stay outside so I could do it alone.

I walk inside and see ino but she's not alone sasukes there to. He kisses her. I stand there shocked and unable to move.

Here I come to tell ino my feelings and sasukes here and he kisses her. Maybe she does like him more than I thought.

Well she couldn't love me she was after sasuke after all. I step back but hit something it falls and crashes to the ground.

The two lovebirds pull apart and look at me ino looks shocked and takes a step towards me.

I turn and run away tears streaming down my face now. Ino and hinata call after me I ignore them both. Not wanting to talk or do anything.

I run past my home and push throught the people that are in my way.

I run and run until I stop finally making it here. Here is this flower meadow I'm at. It has all kinds of flowers.

This is where ino and I used to go before all the competitions I came here but I font know if ino does.

We found it together. I lay down on my back like we used to and looked up at the sky wondering if things could be differently.

I just wanted to make ino jealous back then I didn't know it was going to turn out like this. I sighed loudly and closed my eyes to sleep.

When I sleep all problems go away and ino and I are happy together. I sleep for hours not knowing how long its been.

When I do wake up though its to noise. I open my eyes to see its dark out and the stars are shining from high above.

"Sakura I've been looking everywhere for you." A familiar voice says. I frown and stay laying.

"Maybe I didn't want you looking for me." I respond sadly and tiredness audible in my voice. Hers was filled with worry and relief.

"Why did you run of?" I chuckle humorlessly at her question.

"Why do you think I ran off?" I countered in a cold tone. I know I was being mean but my heart shattered in front of me.

"Because sasuke was kissing me?" She say I laugh inside, that's what she thinks maybe what others would to. I did hide my feelings.

"Thats what youd think but no its not." I say she was going to day something to that but I silenced her by pulling her down and attaching are lips.

She didn't respond or push me away she seemed shocked that I kissed her. I was happy I am this could be a once in a lifetime thing.

I slowly move my lips on hers saving the feel of her lips with my memory. Then something happened she kissed back.

I smile into the kiss and flip us over so I'm ontop. I kiss her more roughly and lick her bottom lip wanting entrance.

She refuses and pushes me up so we arnt kissing anymore but are lips are still brushing.

"I love you sakura." She says I wait a moment letting the words sink in. I grin widely Peck her lips.

"I love you too ino." I tell her we both smiling now get up hand in hand and walk back to my house.

Once there we talk laugh and have fun with our new found love for each other.

^_^____________________

I hope you liked it haha i was like no!!!! cause it was supposed to be out last night but I feel asleep haha. Well laterz haha :-D