Sakura & Hinata

I was walking down the street like any other ordinary day to meet up with naruto to hang out. I sighed and looked around happily even though I see the same thing every day, people chatting happily and the atmoshere warm with laughter and fun.

I kept walking to the usual place that we meet up at; the park that isn't too far for either of us. I get there first as usually and sit on one of the swings and move back and forth slowly letting the wind blow against my face.

I was smileing to myself as I heard laughter from two familiar people that I knew coming up. I looked over to the side and waved at them, "Hey naruto! Hinata!" I said joyfully looking at hinata mostly she smiled shyly at me.

As they came walking up to me I stood up from the swing and kissed Hinata on the cheek and naruto smiled at us. Hinata blushed brightly from me just kissing her cheek. "Hey sakura." naruto said as hinata stuttered out the same thing.

I grabbed her hand and smiled down at our intertwind fingers in happiness. "So we were thinking that we could go get Sasuke and we can all have lunch together or something." Naruto said.

"Yeah, sure sounds great." I said smiling at Hinata and she smiled bright at. Yup this was just like any other day Naruto, my girlfriend and some other friend to hang out. I pecked her on the lips and pulled her along since Naruto had already started to walk of calling and yelling after him as he left.

Hinata and I laughed a long as we went to go get sasuke.

_________________________________________________________

Haha gomen minna.

Really it has been awhile and this is really short and pretty bad but yeah I had no idea what to wright haha.

I still hope you liked it.