The healer and toad sage

"Hey princess." I say walking into her office handing her a bottle of sake. "Hows life doing for ya?" I ask chuckling.

She scowls but gratefully takes the sake. "I hate that I need to do all this damn paperwork! what do you want I'm busy." She asks coldly taking a swig of the sake I gave her.

"Well I was in town so I thought I should drop by my favorite person." I tell her honestly. She looks at me and doesn't say anything else and goes back to work ignoreing me as always.

I sigh thinking about the first time we met and chuckle lightly. She was always violent but that's one of the reasons why I loved her. I always have.

Many years have passed and she still shows no feeling towards me. This reminds me of naruto ans sakura I would derived if the same will happen to them.

I look around nothings changed in the past few months that ice been gone doing research.

I look up to see tsunade looking at me I smile and she looks back down to her papers. "So where have you been?" she asks making conversation.

I shrug. "You know just here and there everywhere really." I say getting more relaxed. "How've you been?"

"Hella tired of this work but alright I'm going by." she smiles taking another drink. I smile back at her.

"Thats nice to hear." I say. "Well I might get a move on I already said hey to naruto." I stand up.

"Oh your leaving so soon?" she asks no emotion evident in her voice as she asks me this.

"Yes I have much more research to be doing." I inform her.

"Writing another of you famous books." she says sarcasticly.

"No I've got a source on where the akatsuki may be which will lead us to sasuke." I tell her with seriousness in my voice.

I don't see why they dont give up on him. He's just like orochimaru, but naruto isn't one to leave a friend he's also not one to give up on anything and I know that first hand.

So does tsunade he didn't get the first hokages necklace for nothing though. "Anything else?"

"Maybe an orochimaru hideout as well but its unlikely. If we get to the akatsuki we may be able to find orochimaru thus leading us to sasuke."

"Thats true but orochimaru did leave them awhile ago maybe they wont help but it would still benefit us as to know where they are so we can maybe strike them."

She thinks of a plan that we may be able to do if we can find their hideout. The less of them the better for us.

"Inform me as soon as you get the accurate information and Ill think of something we can do." She orders I nod already planning to do that in the first place.

"Well I may see you in a few days time." I walk to the door leaving as she tells me to be careful before I left completely.

Thats how are relationship is I love her with her fully aware of that and she tells me to be careful me not knowing her feeling for me most of all the time.

I sigh as I leave the village going into the closest town that isn't that far away. . .well at least for me.

As I run in that direction I think of tsunade and how she feels for me. I know she. has been through alot of pain throughout her life but Ill always be there for her.

I sigh looking around my surroundings walking into a bar as to where I was to meet the informer. I sit in one of the back tables.

A waiteress comes up to me and ask as to what I want I order sake and wait for my drink.

As my drink gets here so does my awaited informer. He sits down across from me as I sip my drink.

I ask all I need to know and get all the information from him not knowing if its true or not. I finish to what should be my seventh drink, pay and them leave.

I go to the directions he said the place would be. I walk aroung not spotting it till I look at a tree where it should be.

"What is a tree doing on it?" I mumble to myself getting closer to inspect it. He did sat he didn't know how to get in.

As I look more closely you can see their symbol on it. Its hidden but its still where you can find it.

"Hmm interesting." I say pressing my fingers on the mark. it goes in and an entrance is revealed. Before doing anything I close it and hide behind a tree nearby and consealing my chalkra.

I wait for hours almost drifting to sleep at some points but managing to stay awake. I dont want to be killed asleep them u wouldn't be able to finish my book.

I ear one snacks I've saved and munch on them. As I do though the secret door opens and out cones what I recognize to be itachi.

Then behind him a blue shark looking man. itachi looks around before going east towards the village the other following.

Getting the knowledge I needed I get up and head towards the leaf. Trees going by turning it into a blur of green and the wind in my face making my eyes burn a little.

As soon as I made it to the village I went straight to Tsunade as I promised. I walked inside from the window and sat on the sill.

I tell her all that's needed to know and she thanks me as leave to go to a hotel and sleep.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell right to sleep.

___=_______=__________=__________=_________=_________=____________=_______=__

NEXT MORNING!

I got up and ready going to Tsunades office. As I get there though she has a group assembled to go to the akatsuki hideout.

I come in from the window again and situate myself leaning against the wall listening to her voice drift all aroung the room.

"I need you to go with them jerriya." she explains. I nod with his choice not wanting the others to go alone.

"You're dismissed." everyone goes and gets ready and his walk toward my loves standing figure.

"You need to get ready." She says turning around.

"I know I just to say that ill see you later." I smile she sighs.

"Well good luck hope you come back safe." She says and kisses my chfeek lightly making me smile wider.

I nod leaving ready for my mission and coming back to tsunade.

------------------------

yeah that's two chapters haha well I hope you like this one night!