kakashi and iruka

I walked slowly to the training grounds already knowing I was going to be scolded by naruto and sakura. I sigh rubbing my face while reading icha icha paradise. As I walked on I saw a familiar head of brown hair.

When I look up completely I see that he's talking to naruto. Looking at my surroundings I see that we are not at the training grounds yet. "Naruto aren't you supposed to be at our meeting point?"

I ask him as both look at me. "Well aren't you supposed to be there?" he countered. I nodded and chuckled. I look at Iruka and nod "Hello how are you this afternoon?" I ask him.

Naruto smiles at Iruka but I have no clue as to why. "I'm fine you." he says and sends a glare at naruto. Is there something I dont know going on between them? I mentally shook my head.

"Well ill be seeing you in a little kakashi we'll talk later iruka." Naruto waves and leaves smirking. As iruka was going to say something to him I interjected.

"I'm doing quiet good." I tell him smiling under my mask. He looks back over at me and I could see a faint pink dust his cheeks.

"Thats good well I should be going now." I of course did not want him to leave. "Bye kakashi." he says starting to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I ask him and he stops to look at me.

"I need to get back to the school."

I nod getting an idea. "Ill walk you there."

"B-but you need to get to your team." he says and I nod.

"Yes but awhile longer wont hurt them besides naruto will tell them I'm busy." I assure him and he nods. We then start to walk to his work.

"Hey iruka?"

"Yes kakashi?"

"I was thinking maybe sometime you want to go out?" I ask him unsure of what he might say.

"L-like on a d-date?" he asked and I nodded at him as he looked at me. His face was now red. I've like him for awhile he's the oly man that made me have feelings for.

It freaked me out for a little then I thought who cares? So I shrugged and I always talked with him but never asked to go out. I was scared he might say no.

Iruka has been silent for awhile and I was starting to think he would say no. "Okay." he says and I look at him smiling.

I get a date with iruka. "When?" he asked and I thought to a moment. I didn't think he'd say yes.

"How about tomorrow night and ill come and pick you up." I tell him and he nods blushing. He goes to leave inside the building but I kiss his cheek quickly.

He blushes more and then I watch him walk inside. I smile at myself that I accomplished at asking him out and he said yes.

I then turn around and walk back towards the training grounds. When I get there naruto runs up to me and asks what happened as sakura was yelling at me.

I smirked and said, "I got a date." He then smiles his big wide grin.

"I knew you liked him back." he chuckles and so do I. Sakura and sasuke looking at us clueless.

--------------

okay sorry but I didn't really like this one.