chapter 4

Hiya my peeps! I know it has been ages since I’ve last updated. I’m so incredibly sorry it’s just I had lost inspiration to write this story so I stopped. But now I’m back and promise I won’t abandon this story ever again. I love it so much! Anyway, here’s chapter four I hope you guys like it! I had a fun time writing this and I hope you guys won’t hate me.

~Jojo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 ~*Harry's POV*~

   “Joc!”

   His name ripped from my lips with my brain not even processing it. He threw me the bird and stormed through the exit doors. Beside me Louis fell into major fit of hysterics his face beat red as a cherry.  I wanted to yell out in frustration, anger or perhaps desperation. I also wanted to sock the living shit out of Lou because I didn’t understand what was so damn funny.

   One of the most talented guys I have ever witnessed just quit all because of some prick chorographer. Jake was an asshole from hell and I don’t blame Joc at all for not wanting take his shit. Actually Joc was the first person to stand up to Jake and talk back to him.

  No one and I mean no one had the balls to face Jake like that. Sure when I first met him I was a bit intimated by him but I soon quickly learned he was a punk. A punk that loved getting his way. Unfortunately for us One Direction had to work with him several times before. From the very moment I met Jake I strongly disliked him. Everything about him screamed tacky, fake, obnoxious and very diva. Hell he could give Louis a run for his money.

   Speaking of him, him and Jake immediately gotten along with each other. Maybe it was their similar personalities or their primadona reputation. Simon warned us that Jake was going to be a handful. I just wish I had heeded his warning better.

  Anyway, I knew Jake had a history with pushing people past their limits and making them feel weak. But there was something about the way he called out Joc that seemed wrong. Something that didn’t quite make sense. And I was determined to get to the bottom of it but first thing first I needed to talk to Joc. Needed to convince him that he was making a huge mistake!

   I quickly leaped from my seat ignoring everyone’s curious glances. This had to be done and hopefully my chat with Joc would be successful. Simon shouted my name demanding for me to tell him where I was going. I didn’t respond nor look back just raced through the exit doors of the auditorium.

  While I was running questions bounced my mind. Questions I didn’t have answers to.

    Why was I doing this? Did I truly believe that this Joc lad have what it takes to become one of us? Why was I jumping through so many hoops to ensure him a spot in our band? And lastly why did I care so much?

   It’s his decision to quit not mine. So why should I care? If the guy wanted to throw himself off a bridge would I stop him or watch him fall?

 “Joc where are you?” I hollered wishing I had Liam’s ability to run fast.

      Already I was tired and slowing down. Without me realizing it I stopped and slouched against the wall trying to catch my breath. I was in a hallway and I could see the front entrance to the auditorium. A lean figure was crouching low to the ground sobbing. It was Joc!

    Pushing myself off the wall I speed walked towards him preparing my speech for him. I opened the doors that led outside and bent down to Joc’s sitting level. At first he didn’t note me because he was preoccupied crying his eyes out. Then he eventually stopped and when he did I tapped him.