Chapter 7

Hello my derps sorry I haven’t updated in a bit. I had to go school shopping with my mom and other complicated things. Also this was a very long chapter and I wanted to write it perfect before I released it to your guys. So I’m really serious about entering the 1D awards. I know my story doesn’t have a lot of reads and comments but I still want to enter anyway. I mean who knows I might win fifth place or something.

  Dedication time. Drum roll please! Are you ready? You sure? Ok then its itsbelleyoo! Why? Because I’ve read her One Direction The Switch story and it is ah-mazing! Like seriously guys go read it now! This chick writing is so good. So with that off my chest enjoy the chapter and please comment because I love reading feedback so I can improve! :D

 ~Derp out! :P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    ~*Joc’s POV*~

 “Stage 2 is interaction with the fans” explained Simon carefully.

   He stood proudly as he ushered Jake to come to him. When he did Simon whispered a short something to him and Jake nodded his head back immediately. After that he scurried off and a few minutes later returned with a group of girls. The kind of girls that looked preppy and snobby as if they just came from a photo shoot. In high school I detest girls like that and had difficulties with getting along with them.

   I mentally sighed thinking this was going to go downhill fast. Because there was no way in hell I was going to act friendly towards them.

  Idiot! You’ve got to or else you’re out of here. Do you want that? After when Simon just gave you another chance with the help of Harry. Do you want all of his effort to be wasted? Wasted because you can’t play buddy buddy with some Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie wannabes?

  I released a deep sigh surrendering to my conscious because its points were excellent. Acting cordial to these barbie’s will grant me a possible ticket to winning this audition. So if I had to fake smile and throw out some cheesy compliment and jokes so be it. I’m in this to win it!

  “Dude these chicks are such babes” said Blade licking his lips hungrily.

  He eyed an attractive blonde who winked at him making a blush rise his cheeks.

 “Dude your blushing” I teased and he playfully elbowed me in the ribs.

  “Dude shut up” he joked back and we both fell silent as Simon explained more of Stage 2.

   There was a sum of ten girls and each one of us was going to get to chat with only two. Simon and the boys of One Direction would then monitor our conversations judging how we interact with the opposite sex.

  For me this was going to be a walk in the park because I knew how to talk to girl better yet what they wanted to hear. Maybe it wasn’t fair that I was a female because it gave me a huge advantage over the other boys.

 But I can’t think like that now because the damage was already done and if anybody were to find out about my true gender then I will disqualified faster than I can blink. I straightened my shoulders ready for anything Simon threw my way.

  “You nervous?” I questioned Blade watching him tremble and sweat ooze down the sides of his head.

  “How can you tell?” he chuckled airily as I shook my head knowingly.

 “Because you’re shaking man like a fucking vibrator” I said phrasing the sentence that developed our conversation.

“Well then I’d better stop shaking so Simon and his boys won’t notice”