Chapter 3

So here’s chapter 3! It’s a little short and I’m sorry I didn’t have much time to write this. Anyway, I think you guys are going to like this chapter. It’s more intense and I leave you will a huge cliff hanger. Thanks for all who reviewed and favorite my story. You guys are amazing! I’m dedicating this chapter to @Steel3legance because she made the new cover to my story!

~Jojo

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*Joc's POV*~

“Listen up everyone you have one more chance to prove to the guys and I that you really want this” explained Simon eyeing each one of us.

  There were a total of ten of us in all.  

 “There are going to be three stages for this audition. Stage 1) Dancing Stage 2) Interaction with fans and Stage 3) singing one last song. Understand?”

 “Yes” we answered simultaneously.

   My heart was beating fast when he mentioned stage 2. I was probably the most socially awkward person I know. Talking to the fans was going to be a challenge because I don’t know how to start a conversation or talk normally to people.

  I observed my competition curious to see what I was going up against. Gotta hand it to Simon the guys he called back were stunningly handsome and looked to be great musicans. One had his hair like mine but his sides were shaved off and the tip of his hair was dyed a dark green. Another other was a full blown pretty boy with silky curly hair and dressed in Hollister apparel. He kind of looked like Harry but the extremely preppy version.

“May I please have Derek, Connor, River, Eric and Joc to the center of the stage” said Simon reading off of a clipboard he held.

  I trembled like an earthquake as I made my way to the center spot. Others followed in suit and I assumed they were the guys that Simon called. They too had jittery and scared expressions on their faces.

  Of course you’re not the only nervous fool here! I thought stupidly.

 “Alright lads” smirked Simon and I was instantly terrified for what he had in store for us next.

 “You’re going to do a dance number to the song ‘Party rock’ by LMFAO”

   A few cheers and ‘Oh shit’ sounded. This wasn’t good I was a horrible dancer because I had two left feet. I was certainly going to make a major fool out of myself. My only chance is that one of the other guys screws up too or else I’m done.

 “Jake here is going to teach you the dance moves. You have an hour to learn them and after that you will perform the dance in front of the boys and me”

  My heart wanted to shoot out of my chest. A dizzy sensation pounded my head and I felt like I was about to faint. My legs buckled ready to fall but I forced them to stand straight. I wasn’t going to be the weak one here. Being weak would definitely make me an easy target not to mention slim my chances of getting chosen.

 “Jake their all yours” said Simon sinisterly and a guy wearing sweats and a ‘Born to rock’ t-shirt took Simon’s spot on the stage. He smirked dimly and his eyes roamed each and last one of us. Without a doubt I knew he was analyzing us seeing what he was given. For a second his eyes landed on mine and I smiled sheepishly.

 “Like Simon just stated I’m going to teach you the dance moves. Before we begin let me say that I do not tolerate whiners or quitters. If you can’t do this please leave now because I do not want my precious time wasted. Comprende?”

 Damn this guy didn’t mess around.

 “Comprende” we instantaneously answered.

 “Good” he grinned pleased and molded his hands together. An eager gleam swirled in his brown orbs.