Chapter 10- House Hunting

Just In Time

Chapter 10

Noah's POV

"Ugh. Not this one! It's too dark and dreary!" Roselyn complains about yet another house.

God woman! Make up your mind! Roselynn and I have looked at 15 houses already. None of them meet her standards.

"Okay Buttercup, we'll look some more." She rolls her eyes and struts out. Damn those hormones are flaming today.

"Can you please specify what you want again Ma'am?" The realtor asks. This realtor really is a shithead. She has specified 15 times now and this guy is hopeless.

"I would like a very large house. That has a minimum of ten bedrooms and a maximum of fifteen. I would like five bathrooms minimum. Make sure it's not dark and dreary. So basically we need natural light. It has to be by the woods. I would also prefer an open concept."

"Okay Ma'am. I have it all down and will really look hard this time for your dream house." The guy says for the who knows how many times.

"Thank you." She says sarcastically.

We get in the car and Roselynn still looks kind of pissed.

"Do you want some ice cream Buttercup?"

"Yes please!" She says instantly brightening up. That was the reaction I hoped for.

I pull into the ice cream place and Roselyn is basically bouncing in her seat.

"Calm down Rosie. It's just ice cream."

She rolls her eyes and we go in and order. I get a twist cone and she gets chocolate. I love how little things like ice cream can get her so excited. We get back in the car to go to Nicole's apartment. We get there and Nicole is already waiting outside the door.

 "C'mon Roselynn! Our nail appointment is in half an hour!" I roll my eyes. Girls and their beauty.

 "Bye Buttercup! Love you and have fun! Be safe!"

 I watch as they drive away.

************************************************************************************************************

Roselyn's POV

I am currently driving to the salon with Nicole, singing along to the radio.

We parked in the lot and were about to get out of the car. All of a sudden a car came out of nowhere and crashed into us head-on.

WTF?

Everything went black.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Author's Note.

 I know this one is short but the next will be longer I swear!

It's been a while eh?

Sorry it's taken so long. I am extremely busy! I swear!

Thank you to all the wonderful people who fanned and voted! I appreciate it greatly!

So please keep voting, commenting, and fanning!

Hugs,

Heart2heart17