Chapter 5- Well That Was Fast

Chapter 5

Roselyn's POV

The next morning when I wake up, I'm pretty sore. WelI guess that's to be expected. I blush thinking about last night. It was absolutely perfect. We did it again about four times after the first initial mating. The need for each other is insatiable. I wonder if it will ever go away?

Noah's body is like my addiction. I want it more than anything. He's like nicotine or caffiene. I have no clue how I could ever give him up.

"What are you blushing about Gorgeous?" Noah asks scaring the living daylights out of me. I jump about ten feet in the air!

"Shit! Noah! You scared the crap out of me!" I whine.

"Sorry Baby." He apologizes, kissing my mark not sounding all that sorry. I shiver in pleasure and feel him smile against the mark. He kisses it again and once more I shiver. "Hmm I like that."

My stomach growls as an answer. I blush. But what else is new?

"I guess we need to get some food in that tummy!" He laughs. I nod quickly and once again he picks me up, bridal style. This time I don't complain because I'm sore. "What would you like to eat Baby?" He asks me after setting me down.

"I don't care as long as it's food." I groan. I have no clue as to why I'm so hungry today. I'm usually never this hungry. I just got used to the hunger when they wouldn't feed me.

"Oh so you're not going to fight it today?" Noah questions.

"No! I am absolutely starving! More than usual and I have no clue why!" I tell him.

All of a sudden Noah's eyes flash in recognition and then they water up. 

"What's wrong Noah?" I ask with worry.

"Baby nothing is wrong. Everything is amazing... Well for me it's amazing.. Maybe not to you..We didn't use protection last night. I claimed you. So I have a feeling you might be pregnant!" He says excitedly.

"That quickly?!" I ask scared out of my mind. I'm so young! "That's how it works Baby. You know with werewolves everything is faster. Conception, the pregnancy, everything." He says with soft eyes.

"But I just met you two weeks ago! Your pack is going to think I'm a whore!" I sob and Noah pulls me into his arms.

"Roselyn, no they won't. Usually when you find your mate, in the first couple of days you... you know.. and it's common for alphas to get pregnant earlier than others." He says with confidence.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes baby." He says kissing the top of my head.

"Are you happy?" I ask surprised.

"Of course I am! It makes me feel excited that our pups are growing inside of you!" Noah beams.

I kiss his cheek and hug him happily. After awhile he gets up to make food. He winks as he carries a plate of pancakes over to me.

"They're banana pancakes." He smiles.

"Thank you," I take a bite and moan, "They are so delicious, did you go to culinary school or something?"

"Nope. All recipes from my mom." I nod thoughtfully. His mom seems like a great person.

"She is." Noah says surprising me.

"How did you hear that?"  

"You forgot to block your thoughts from me! We're mates so we can hear each others thoughts when want to."