Chapter 5

Sorry for it being so short... but I just want to get a quick filler out

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!

(not edited)

Chapter 5

Hannah’s POV

I can’t believe that she would say such a thing. And after everything she did to me when we were younger; we used to be best friends. The bestest of the best. We even used to finish each other’s sentences. But then one summer; she changed. Her once cropped hair flew down her back in bleached blonde ringlets. She became ‘more’ developed and she had laser eye surgery. But what changed in her the most, was her personality. Her once bubbly, outgoing personality turned into a crude selfish personality. She bullied me; and you know what’s worse? I let her do it. I let her tease me and pick on me. All I needed was a friend. A friend who would help me through those bad times. The only friend I really ever had except for Josie was Harry. I still remember the way that he hugged me when I was down. He would grab my waist and drag his hands up and down. I don’t know why; but it always seemed to calm me down almost instantly. I reached up gently and touched my cheek. I felt a wetness. I was crying. But not because of those hateful words that she was saying to be, it was because of Harry; my friend, the one who should’ve been there when she was teasing me and bullying me; he should’ve been there or at least contacted me. I was sobbing quietly now; not wanting Josie to hear. “Are you ok?” I heard Harry ask. I kept still, because I know that it wasn’t directed at me. It would never be directed at me. I heard her say seductively“Oh yeah, just a bitch trying to take you away from me.” She ran a hand down his chest. “C’mon, let’s go Hannah.” I heard Josie mumble in my ear while rubbing my back soothingly. All I could do was nod and we started to walk away . “I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to my friend.” I heard Harry say. I looked up as he swiftly came over to me and carried off where Josie had finished. I grabbed his shirt pulling him closer and swearing to myself, through the sobs, that I would never let him go. What he did next I was never expecting. He grabbed my waist and slowly dragged his hands up and down my waist. I completely stopped crying and just held him tighter. I stood up onto my tiptoes and placed my lips against his ear and said those same words he said to me the day he moved to England. “Haz, I’m like an old toy, I can be lost, but never forgotten.” His head snapped up to mine and he looked at me. His eyes were searching for something. Like he was trying to figure out the truth. He searched for a couple of seconds and then he pulled me towards him and hugged me. “I can’t believe it’s really you Han.” He whispered I pulled him closer and he rested his chin on my head. “You have absolutely no idea what it feels like to see you again Han.” He mumbled. I couldn’t help it, I reached up and ruffled his hair. He whined and shook his head. I laughed and ruffled it again. “Don’t touch the hair Han!” he whined. I smirked and jumped on him throwing him to the ground and straddling him. His hands instantly went to my thighs and I blushed. His eyes caught mine and he stared at me. Suddenly the sound of a phone went off. I broke eye contact with Harry to see that Niall was arguing with someone on the phone.

“No! I can’t do that to her; No! I’m not gonna let you do this.” He screamed. I flinched and hugged Harry. He put his arms on my waist and ran them up and down. I calmed instantly. Josie looked horrified and ran out of the room. I yelled. “Josie, come back!” I let go of Harry when he tried to hold me tighter. I ran after her and I couldn’t believe what I saw.