Chapter 3

Heyy guyss.... Don't forget to vote and comment on the story.... it'd be so awesome to get feedback

************************CHAPTER 3*********************************

Harry’s POV

“Hello Brisbane, How are you doing tonight?” I asked and I was answered by a VERY loud scream. “That’s good!” Niall yelled over the noise. “We are about to get things started but first, we want to get the competition winner and her friend on stage right now!” Niall said. I looked at him weirdly until I saw the only girl who was screaming now. She had fiery, red hair hat was really long but the girl who was standing next to her took my breath away. She had the most amazing hair that fell in ringlets down her back. I wonder if that’s natural. They looked so soft and beautiful. She looked my way and stiffened up. Shit! She saw me staring. I quickly looked down to hide my blush that was slowly creeping onto my cheeks. I averted my attention over to Niall to see him staring at the girl with the red hair. HE LIKES HER. He has never looked at a fan like this ever. “Come on up here!” Liam said to the two girls. I could hear a faint ‘Oh my God’ as she grabbed the girl next to hers arm and tried to drag her friend on stage as well. I hoped that she would give in but she was stubborn and shook her head. I sighed and saw the red haired girl jump up on stage “Oh my donkey's jumping gorilla pants!" The red head girl screamed. I looked at her weirdly and she smiled sheepishly and went over to Niall. “What’s your name love?” Niall asked sheepishly and I saw the girl turn the colour of a tomato. “Josie… My name’s Josie.” She said shyly. I heard a faint chuckle and looked over to the girl with the brown hair. She was smiling and so was I. It was obvious that she wasn’t like that normally. I know. She liked Niall. I have to hook them up later. I looked over at the girl again and took in her features: Her brown curly hair, her hazel eyes; she reminded me of someone; but I don’t remember who she just seems so familiar but I can’t quite put my finger on it. I’ll just have to ask the other girl Josie about her friend after the show.

Hannah’s POV

I watched from the crowd as Josie and the boys were jumping up and down to what makes you beautiful. Josie was really going crazy. She seemed so excited but she looked really down when the boys announced that the concert is ending. Josie started looking really sad and Niall came over and hugged her. I can just imagine how much she is fan-girling on the inside but she just hugged back. He gently rubbed her back and he squeezed him tighter to her. After about a minute, they pulled away from each other and smiled slightly at each other while the other boys continued on with the crowd. They finished up with I Want.

After all the fans had gone, It was only me and Josie left. We waited patiently for the bodyguard to come get us to bring us backstage. “Oh my gosh! I can’t wait!” Josie screamed In my face. “Yeah, can’t wait to see Niall again.” I snickered. She glared at me but I saw a hidden blush creeping up into her cheeks, turning her completely red.

A little while later, the same bodyguard from the front came up to us. “They’re ready to see you girls, go in.” he said gruffly. We looked at each other and Josie screamed. The bodyguard quickly ushered us in and I was surprised with what I actually saw. “WELCOME!” Niall screamed in our faces. Josie and I laughed and went to sit on the couch at the back of the room. We were stopped halfway by the one named Liam. “Welcome to our humble abode.” He said. Josie flung her arms around him and hugged him tightly. “I can’t believe I’m finally meeting you guys!” she said. I looked around the room at the others. Louis and Niall were eating and jumping on the table, Zayn was watching us with a smile on his face. My breath caught in my throat as I looked at the curly haired boy who was looking down reading something. “We need to know your name love.” Zayn said casually. I freaked. Maybe I should give them a fake name so that he won’t figure it out. “Hannah.” I gently replied. I looked over at Harry just as his head snapped up and stared at me. His head cocked to the side as if he was trying to figure something out. “Hannah…” he mumbled. “that’s a beautiful name.” I just knew he was thinking about something. When he was thinking really hard, his lips would pout and his forehead would scrunch up cutely.  I blushed and mumbled a thanks then went over to Josie who was with Niall. I turned around again to see Harry staring at me. Louis quickly nudged him and he snapped out of his trance he was in. He scurried of with Louis and pretended like nothing ever happened; which I could handle… for now.

Harry’s POV

Is it really her? The girl I have missed for the past 10 years. She looked so much alike to the girl with the scruffy, curly brown hair with the hazel eyes. She even had the same name; but it couldn’t be her. She looks so different. The scruffy hair was gone and was replaced with ringlets; swooping down her back. But she still had the same eyes. Those same hazel eyes that capture anyone who looks at them. Every time I used to look in her eyes, I would get lost in them. She was amazing. This can’t be the girl though; she’s too different.. It just can’t be.

Josie’s POV

“I’m gonna miss you guys SO much!” I whispered to Niall. “We’ll miss you too Josie.” He muttered back to me. I looked into his striking blue eyes for a minute before capturing him into a hug. I never wanted to let him go. Everything about him made me safe; kept me from doing wrong. His warm musky smell surrounded me and all I wanted to do was to just drown myself in it. “Josie, can I ask you something?” he asked quietly. I nodded quickly and he cleared his throat. “Uh… We were- I mean- I was wondering.. If I could get your number?” He asked quickly. I stood there in shock; not knowing what to do. “I’m sorry.. I don’t even know why I even said that. Of course you don’t want my number, I’m so stupid!” I silenced him quickly while grabbing his phone. I put my number in and gave it back to him. “I guess that’s a yes?” he asked. I nodded and captured him into another hug. Hannah pulled me away and we said goodbye. We were out the door and about to go home when Niall rushed out. “Hey guys, would you be able to come to our signing? It’d be nice to see some familiar faces.” I looked over to Hannah and smiled. “Of course!” I said and I went up to him and kissed his cheek. I saw a pink colour grow on his cheeks and I heard chuckles and snickers. I quickly walked over to Hannah so they couldn’t see the blush forming on my cheeks. “Call me soon, kay?” I asked. “Of course.” He answered back and I walked out with Hannah smiling and waving to the five famous boys we only met today.