Chapter 1

Hey Guys.. Hannah_Bannaana here. this is the first part of the One direction Fanfic.. VOTE and COMMENT on it... PRETTY PLEASE???

Barely edited xx

--------------------------------------------CHAPTER ONE-----------------------------------------------

Hannah stood in the doorway to her kitchen, waiting for the news article to come on the television. They said it was going to be on today, the new biggest boy band interviewed on TV. She didn’t want to get her hopes up though, lots of people were saying it would be another fling like Justin Bieber. One Direction. Yeah they were called that alright. A crashing sound erupted from upstairs, followed by a number of creative swear words. “Son of chicken stuffing’s antelope” The girl muttered angrily, her red hair flying everywhere as she thumped down the stairs. Even though she was 18, she seriously still acted like a 5 year old most of the time. Hannah raised her eyebrows in amusement, seeing her best friend Josie in such a state. Josie rolled her eyes “Don’t give me that look Macri” She huffed, walking over to sit in front of the TV, Hannah following her, highly enjoying taunting her friend. “What the hell happened to you anyway?” Hannah chuckled. Josie glared at her, but Hannah could already see the growing pink colour on her cheeks. “I, um, kind of, fell over and, um stubbed my toe.” She mumbled, ducking her head in embarrassment. Hannah couldn’t keep it in anymore, laughing so hard that she ended up rolling around on the floor. Josie turned around to face the television, heavily humiliated, just in time to see five hot boys cross the screen. “HANNAH SHUT THE HELL UP, THEY’RE ON TV!” She screamed loudly. Hannah immediately stopped laughing, her entire focus on the screen. “So how are you guys?” The blonde interviewer beamed. “We’re good thanks” The camera turned to face an attractive boy, with brown slightly wavy hair, and lightly tanned skin. His voice carried a strong English-British accent, sounding very sexy. “Sorry, could you guys just introduce yourselves to Australia?” I turned to Josie when she squealed excitedly. “THEY’RE IN AUSTRALIA?” She screamed. Hannah groaned and covered her ears quickly, turning back to the TV.

“Hi, we’re One Direction!” They chorused in their British accents. Wait, was there an Irish accent? The camera turned to the cute blonde boy called…

“OH MY GOD ADSJYFSBYFDUSHDGSH THAT IS NIALL, THE SEXY LEPRICHAUN OH MY GOD HE IS A SEXY BEAST IF I HAD HIM TO MYSELF I WOULD TAKE HIM TO MY ROOM AND WE WOULD…” Hannah quickly blocked Josie out of her hearing, a quality that came in handy around her. Niall finished talking and the camera panned to a gorgeous sexy guy with curly brown hair. Hannah stared at the screen in shock. It couldn’t be him… could it? She stared as he started talking in his silky British accent “But we are just so excited to be coming here to Australia, I’ve got so many friends down here, so it’ll be great to catch up with them.” He smiled, staring into the camera, as though he could see Hannah. Hannah’s heart skipped a beat, a smile subconsciously growing on her face. “and then we would lie down and go to sleep and… wait are you even listening to me Hannah?” Josie asked in frustration, looking at her friend questionably. Hannah nodded quickly, afraid that her best friend would flip out if she knew. Josie narrowed her eyes suspicially, but let it go. Hannah looked back at the TV at the familiar face, and coldness suddenly rushed over her. Harry Styles was now in the biggest boy band known to man and he didn’t tell her about it? Hurt crossed Hannah’s face before she quickly replaced it with a blank expression. Of course he wouldn’t tell her. They hadn’t spoken to each other since they were eight years old after all.

Harry’s POV

“How are you guys?” The blonde presenter asked us with a flirtatious smile. I winked at her and smiled seductively. I was known as the flirt of the group, but I was only known as that because of management. We were here in Australia for a promotional tour, but I was pretty sure we didn’t need introducing. I tried to pay attention to the interview but my mind kept wondering to that one girl. Liam nudging me brought me back to reality as I realised we were introducing ourselves. “…One Direction” I joined in, making it seem that I was saying it all along.  The camera turned to Niall. I suppressed a groan as he was openly checking the presenter out. The camera suddenly turned to me, “But we are just so excited to be coming here to Australia, I’ve got so many friends down here, so it’ll be great to catch up with them.” I blabbed, my words flowing out like some kind of word vomit. I struggled to put a smile on my face and then quickly looked down in embarrassment, hoping she wasn’t watching because she would know; how much I missed her, how much I love her.