The Stripper Who Cried Wolf - Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I leaned over and kissed her softly, a smile forming on her lips.

"Two hours okay for you? Or do you need longer to get ready?" I teased, sitting back.

"Two will be fine," Fawn replied, opening the car door. "I'll see you soon."

I kissed her one more time and watched her get out of the car. I waited until she was inside her flat, saw my two wolfs guarding her from a distance, and driving off home.

As I rounded the borderline of my territory, a hulking figure stepped from the trees. He was the image of me only he had scars across his chest and his nose was crooked from being broken so much. He wore a pair of jeans, the rest of his body bare as he stared at me.

I pulled the car to a hounding stop and pounced out of the car, slamming it shut.

"Brother," Boyd smirked, his blue eyes a shade darker than my own.

"You're no brother of mine," I spat, overwhelmed with a mixture of feelings. "I suggest you stay off my territory, if you know what's good for you."

"You don't scare me, Jordan. You're not my alpha," He spat back, showing his teeth.

"I could have killed you if I wanted, pup." I snarled, baring my teeth. My wolf stirred, the hackles rising from his neck to tail.

"She's pretty, by the way." Boyd's eyes narrowed as a dark smile spread across his face. "Fawn, is it? Extreamly attractive, brother. Is she your mate?"

"She's none of your business!" I took a step forward, wanting to rip his tongue out just for saying her name.

"Such beauty as that is always my business, brother." He stepped back, smirking.

"I gave you those scars and I'll gladly give you more!" I stripped my coat and shirt off, intending to shift.

Boyd took one look at me, noticed the wolf in my eyes and bolted across the field, running into the trees for cover.

Hurridly, I stripped and shifted. My wolf was magnificent. I had a vibrent colour of blacks and greys in my colouring, allowing me to blend in better.

With my wolf free, I bolted after my brother. I leapt over a fallen tree trunk and scented for him. My nose told me to go in many directions meaning he was trying to throw me off his scent. I stopped and breathed, allowing the forest to control me.

His heartbeat rang loudly west, his feet shook the ground as he bolted away. I followed, my powerful legs speeding me up. I prepared myself for attack, ready to pounce on him, to take him down.

I suddenly stopped, my ears telling me he stopped running. I crouched down on to my belly and hid myself, seeing my brother in his human form. I edged myself closer to him as he kicked a tree in frustration.

As he turned his back, I sprang. My teeth sank into his shoulder and dragged him to the floor, causing him to howl with pain. My wolf recognised him as his brother wolf, yet his love for his mate was more dominant in his heart. He'd waited all his life to find her and this pup would not threaten his happiness.

My wolf was merciless as I tore my nails into his back, blood covering my muzzle.

"Jordan! Jordan, please!" My brother screamed as he screamed in my head all those years ago.

In wolf form thoughts from your pack could be heard so long as both were in wolf form. Boyd wasn't pack anymore, therefore, I couldn't hear him in my head.

I clamped my teeth over his neck and held him there.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave! I swear! Please, don't kill me!" He wailed, suddenly loosing his cool.

I shifted back using my hand to keep him down.

"If you EVER speak of my mate, come near my territory, attempt any contact at all with MY pack, I'll rip your throat out, pup. You are no longer welcome here." I snarled low in his ear. "Being declared alpha makes me a whole lot stronger than you, pup. Next time, I won't listen to your cries."

With that, I shoved myself off him and shifted back into wolf.

I left my brother spitting out blood from his mouth and went to find my clothes.

When I got home I showered, washing the blood off me, taking care to get it all off. I threw on some black three-quaters, a white shirt, and flipflops. I was twenty minutes late back to Fawn's apartment.

"I almost thought you stood me up there," She smiled at me as she got in the car.

I teased, "I changed my mind at last minute,"

She pretended to be gobsmacked and smacked my arm playfully. "I'll get you back for that!"

"I'm looking forward to it,"

Her eyes rolled and she changed the subject, "Well you must have prepared something spectacular,"

"I've had a change of heart. There's a small cafe I want to take you to. The steak there is mouthwatering."

"I can think of something even more mouthwatering," Her hand slid to my thigh and I almost moaned at the contact.

"Tease,"

"But I please," She grinned as I pulled away.

I simply grinned at the thought of last night and enjoyed her touch as I drove us to the cafe.