The Stripper Who Cried Wolf 2 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I lay in our bed, warm and comfortable as I stared up at the moon. 

Almost half. 

Light against dark. 

Mate to mate. 

The bedroom door creaked open, the only sound in the house apart from my son's deep, even breaths as they slept soundly in the house. 

This was my favourite time of day - or night. The whole house clean, tidy and quiet. My boys dreaming of their next pranks all warm and loved. Hearing some of the pack howling as they chased each other through the forest. Crickets chirping their song to the wind. 

It was quiet. It was peaceful. It was heaven!

The smell of wood, pine, moss and fresh spring air tickled my nose before I felt the bed dip. 

"Mmmm," Jordan breathed, his strong arm settling across my waist to pull me against his broad chest. His nose stroked across my shoulder teasingly as he inhaled my scent, immediately igniting my desire. 

Jordan scented my desire immediately and a growl shivered appreciatively through his chest, the rumble making me gasp with pleasure. The feel of his mahood pressed firmly and snugly against my bottom as his large, calloused hands scraped softly up my stomach, causing a delicious shiver to escape my body and a breathy moan to exhale my lips. 

I turned into his embrace, closing my eyes as I began seeking his mouth in the darkness with my lips. My mouth first made contact with the hard, broad plane of his chest and so after a promising kiss there, I licked lightly across his oh so sensative skin and blew cold air against it. 

Jordan growled a promise of fire back as he grabbed me playfully and dragged me on top of him, causing a naughty giggle to escape my lips. 

I fell against his body, my lips meeting his, matching his need. His hard body felt even harder against my softness. 

Sleeping naked definately had its pro's I thought as Jordan lifted me up, pulled his boxer shorts down and lowered me down on to him. 

And so our mating dance began. With me riding Jordan with building desire, feeling our mated connection as our souls merged together as one, just as our bodies were. 

Jordan desire spread through me in waves as my desire lapped across his very soul. His touch made me burn for more. His mouth made me scream for another taste. His fingers suddenly felt as though a soft ribbon was rubbing against my skin, tempting my desire with every stroke. 

Jordan gripped my hips and rolled me on to my back, never stopping our dance. His thrusts became more harder and quicker as his desire built to an almost flame. 

Sweat coated our bodies and my panting was cut short as his mouth captured mine, his tongue driving me crazy as his hand slid between us, his man hood impaling me more with every thrust. 

And then everything around us shattered as we both came together, the fire we built exploaded, stars danced behind my eyelids as my body calmed, sated and exhausted. 

Jordan collapsed against me, his head pressed softly against my breasts. I cradled him to me, kissing his temple breathlessly. I never felt so content. So happy than I was at this very moment, Jordan clinging to me as much as I clung to him. 

Our private time. 

By day we took care of our son's needs. At night, we took care of our own need. 

I never realized the time I began to drift off to sleep, Jordan snug against me. Not until Jordan rolled on to his back and held me, chest to chest. 

I snuggled closer against him as the bed covers were placed around us, my golden hair spread across his chest as Jordan pressed a light kiss to my head and nuzzled against me. 

I sighed with content. 

"Theres still the Life Cycle Moon to look forward to," Jordan murmured sleepily. I could feel the smile on his face. 

I yawned and mumbled, "Yeah, the basement is warmer this time of year than it is in the winter. Hope the chains don't cut too tightly."

I fell asleep then to Jordan's chest rumbling as he chuckled to my answer.