*A/N*

Sorry another *A/N* guys. Okay I know that I said I was going to update on the holidays but I had no inspiration for what I want to have next. But I do have some now. The thing I really want to do for this book since I have left it at a cliff hanger for how long now?? FOREVER!! But if I want this book to more successful than it already is (knowing from getting in contact with some of you) it has to be super epic!! So I may/will try and update a chapter it may be short or long but I am making to othe books so like my mind has been going to all different places in general and I am reading a lot of other peoples books for inspiration on here and instagram. Expect a update in 1-2 weeks or more if i haven't got to it.

I also wanted a name to call you guys but it has to be like a out of nowhere name like flying mokey's or something zombie but magical like walkercorns so I want you to comment what you guys want and I just really really need to know who is still reading this book to like keep track and not look in my message board It's just easier with you guys to just know what I need and maybe I could check your guys books out if you want so please comment it really helps me!!

Thank you guys so much for 339+ more after this (maybe...) but please keep this book in your libraries and please don't forget to comment and if you guys really want to DM me!!

I love you all (in a friend way...)

Sincerely,

Dakoda/Kodagirl

XOXO Kodagirl