Chapter 4: When it happened.Pt.2

*A/N* Here it is. This really gets to the point of the story so...

Enjoy!!!

***

Chapter 4:Pt.2

***

 ***3 Hours Later***

A few hours later I woke up to the sound of ruffling next to me. I slowly opened my eyes to see what it was that was moving around and waking me from my finally peaceful sleep. I moved my head to fully wake myself up and then looked at Gary. His eyes were wide open just staring at the ceiling while his arms kept bouncing around on the bed. His eye balls were glazed with a thick white substance that went right over the colour of his eyes. As I was looking at his eyes I saw them slowly look at me and heard a grunt from his mouth. In almost a second or longer he shot up from the bed and grabbed my left arm before I could even flinch from his sudden movement. His grip grew tighter and tighter as he held my arm. I tried to pull it away when I realised he was trying to bite me. I started using my feet to try and push me away from the bed and from Gary’s grasp. I was starting to get really scared that what I was trying to do wasn’t working so I started yelling “John! Asa! Chandler! Chloe! Hailee! Someone please help me!” between sobs. Gary’s other hand made its way onto my arm making it harder me to get away. The one mistake I made was moving my footing from the pain of trying to get away. My foot slipped as it made me slide and slam my head with the bed side table. It made my eye sight became blurred from the impact to my head as I stopped struggling from Gary’s grasp. The bite to my left arm made my eyes shoot wide open from the pain as I let out one last scream. I saw the blood from my arm drip down out of the monster that I once called Gary’s mouth each time it munched into me. As I was about to close my eyes for the last time due to blood loss I felt my gun sticking into my side. With all the strength I still had left in my body I grabbed the gun, put it to the monsters head and pulled the trigger.

It was like slow motion. The pain in my arm numbed as I saw the monsters head jerk away from the wound. Just as I lost all strength in my back I lay down hard on the floor and heard the door slam open. I turn my head and see John at the door then everyone else even Chandler behind him with a rushed look on their faces. I reached out my arms and said “Help me,” in a raspy voice before it all went black.

*A/N* CLIFFHANGER!!! Hope you liked it and want to read more and also sorry if I kept you guys waiting so long its just I had no time/couldn't be bothered writing this chapter up from school to chores at home you get really tired. Please remeber to vote and comment what you think and also check the multi media areas to see pictures of the characters and other things also in all chapters that I have updated. Thank you for reading and next chapter will come soon

Sincerely

Dakoda/Kodagirl

XOXO Kodagirl tehe