Chapter 1: How it all started.Pt.1

*A/N* Well here it is. Hope you like it, it has taken so long to write it out from my book to my computer but anyway

Enjoy!

***
Chapter 1:Pt.1
***
It all started a year ago in 2053 on October 11. I (Abby) was on my way to my brother John's work, I know that he is a scientist but he doesn't talk about it much. So I was on my way there for his birthday, he was turning 21 which is a really important day for him. I went to the front desk lady to tell my brother that i was here, she told me to wait in the front lobby for him so I did.

About half an hour later he was there to see me, he said "Sorry I took so long, had to help with putting away the project that I'm working on with my lab partners." Then I gave him the present I got him. He ripped into it like a 5 year old. I had gotten him a watch designed by fossil with the money I got from my new job. As soon as he saw it he demanded that I put it on for him. While I was clipping it on for him I said "This is to always make you remember me whenever you are away and to keep you on time for everything in life." At that moment a tear came out of his eye about the same time one came out of mine. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered "Thank you," in my right ear. After that we went to the bar as tradition on special events.

I had invited all his friends to the bar for the surprise party. I tried to invite my best friends but they were all busy with college and stuff like that. I hadn't gotten to go to college because we didn't have enough money after I graduated year 12. John was all I had and I was all he had after mum and dad died on Christmas when we were little. It still hurts me that the rest of the family didn't want us after they died. Foster care was really hard for us but thank god we made it through together.

Once we opened the bar doors we were greeted with a huge "SURPRISE!" it scared John so much that he squeezed my arm so hard that it hurt but after he let go we all laughed with glee. We were greeted with hugs from everyone, and then from the corner of the bar someone yelled "Abby!" I turned so fast I almost fell over. It was all 3 of my best friends Asa, Chloë and Hailee all waving at me with smiles on their faces signaling me to come over. I was so happy they were here, I ran up to them so fast that we all fell over while hugging each other.

*A/N* Hope you like it so far. Uploading next part soon.

Sincerely

Dakoda