CHAPTER ONE

Tambia rode on the back of Cap's motorcycle, going airborne as they jumped over the hench.

Tony flew in front of them, going to where the enemies were in a large building. Expecting to easily get into the building, he ran into a forcefield, "Shit!" he exclaimed, continuing his task.

"Language!" Steve yelled, making Tambia let out a small chuckle. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"There is a forcefield around the building, an energy source. Struker's technology is much advanced than any other Hydra base we've come across," he replied, his electronic voice coming in through the earpieces.

Thor spoke, "Loki's scepter must be here, Strucker couldn't do this without it."

Tambia started to climb one of the long trees, after finally getting off of the bumpy motorcycle ride, trying to get a better view of everything around her. She listened as Nat and Clint started to share a few words, and started to fire down at some agents around her.

"Thor, Steve, there's some coming your way," she announced and watched as Thor quickly brought them down, using some lightning from his hammer.

"Thank you, Lady Tambia!" Thor said, his voice cheerful as if they weren't killing a bunch of people.

"You're welcome, Mister Thor," she replied, faking an Asgardian accent and imitating Thor.

Thor let out a powerful laugh, "Your impression of me isn't quite bad, I'm surprised."

"Well, it is was I was trained to do!" Tambia exclaimed, shooting down some others that were getting close to Clint.

"Wait, are we just going to ignore the fact that Cap just said, 'language'?" Tony questioned.

"I know," he started, and Tambia watched as he flung his motorcycle onto an oncoming truck, filled with bad guys. "It just slipped out."

"And while we're at it, Thor, Tamb, can you two stop flirting?" Clint questioned.

A blush rose to Tambia's cheeks, and she shook her head, "It's not flirting, dumbass!" she exclaimed, using a nickname she almost always used against him.

Clint hummed, "sure, Potts," he retaliated, using Tambia's last name.

The conversation ended as Clint ran behind a tree, trying to take out a bunker. He fired two arrows, seeing a light blue figure of light. As he was about to fire another one, he felt something run into him, he fell to the ground, struck with surprise.

He looked up as he saw the young man, walking at a normal speed, "you didn't see that coming?" he questioned, and ran off, using super speed.

Tambia jumped down from the tall tree, frowning as she remembered that she didn't feel any of the pain.

When she was fifteen, she had gained her powers, when she had come across a glowing object, sitting in their backyard. When she touched it, it sent her spiraling back, breaking the object as she went unconscious. When she woke up, she was still in the backyard, her sister, Pepper, trying to shake her awake, saying that they were going to be late to school.

And throughout her day, she realized that she was different than how she was before the touched the glowy thing. She now noticed things easier, and watched them like a hawk, trying to figure it out. Tambia also realized that she couldn't feel pain anymore. She noticed it when she was in shop class, accidentally burning her hand, and not noticing until one of her partners pointed it out for her.

She shook her thoughts away as she came up behind an agent, snapping his neck with her hands.

She approached Steve as they all heard Nat call out for Clint. And she soon ended up on her ass as something knocked into them, it was the same being that had come into contact with Clint earlier.