Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I opened the door to my house and quietly shut it. It was already past seven, and my mom was getting worried. I walked to the kitchen and dropped my bag on the ground. She turned around and glanced at me.

"Where were you?" she asked.

"Outside.."

"Doing what?"

"Having a coffee with my friend."

"For three hours? Whats that on your neck?"

I glanced down and saw a mark. Fuck. It was a hickey, and my mom noticed. Ugh what am I going to do now?

"Are you sure you didn't just drink coffee?" My mom looked concerned.

"Uh, I have to go upstairs. This uniform is making me hot."

"Natalie. Get your ass back down here."

"What?" I scowled.

"Don't give me attitude. I know what you did." My mom said as she raised her voice

"What did I do?"

"What's that on your neck? What have you been doing that I didn't know of? And with who? Your a DIRTY WHORE!!" My mom yelled as she slammed the kitchen door.

I sat down as tears fell from my eyes.

"Well what did you do? Huh?" My mom shouted.

"Mom, it was nothing."

"What do you mean it was NOTHING? THATS A FUCKING HICKEY ON YOU. WHO DID IT?" My mom said screaming louder than ever.

"H-Harry." I said studdering and shaking.

"Who Harry? Some boy you met off the street? HUH?"

"No, mom, he's from the bakery. He's training me. We're the same age okay. Plus I got this job for you. To help you."

"And how long have you known this boy?"

"More than a week..." I lied.

"Right.. And you do such things with him huh? What else did you do with him? Have sex?"

"MOM. It just happened okay."

"So you did have sex with him? You dirty slut!"

"NO I DIDN'T!! It just happened. I'm sorry for actually maybe falling for him. You don't know how I feel! How he makes me feel."

"Then what did you do then?"

"We.. kissed. Big deal mom. I'm 18. I can make my own descisions. I'm not a baby anymore. I have feelings for him and your not gonna take that away from me."

I ran upstairs and slammed the door. I threw myself onto the bed and cried hard and loud. I had strong feelings for Harry even though we've just met a few days ago. I couldn't help it. He was all I could have ever asked for and more. She was just going to let me get over him like that. NO. I couldn't. Especially not after today. Harry made me feel special. Like no other boy before. That kiss was phenomenal. He left me wanting and more. He made me crave for it. And now I realized how much I wanted him. I wanted him. Badly.

HARRYS P.O.V.

I parked the car outside my house and walked to the house door. I kept thinking of what happened with me and Natalie today. I didn't know the kiss would go that far, but I liked it. Alot. I liked being around with her. She gave me comfort. And I think I started liking her more and more. I needed her by my side. I loved kissing her. It felt amazing. She was beautiful. And I wanted to show her how much I wanted her. I opened the door and quickly shut it and ran upstairs before my mom could notice I was gone for a while. I got a text from Natalie.

"She found out."

I quickly grabbed the phone and dialed the number.

"Hello? Natalie?"

"Ha-Harry." She said crying.

"What happened?"

"She yelled and screamed at me. She thinks I'm a whore!! She's never been like this before. I think she's drunk!" Natalie said as she let out a big cry.

"Aw babe, are you alright? I feel so bad. I shouldn't of done that. I- I'm so sorry." I said as a tear fell from my face.

"Are you crying? Don't cry. It's not your fault. It's mine."

"No, but you don't understand. I'm falling for you. Even though we just met, I feel we've known eachother for a while. Your everything I've ever asked for. My dad passed away a year ago, and it's hurt me so much. I've always wanted to find that special girl, that will take away the greif and to make me feel happy. I mean love is a strong word and I'm only 18, but I think I found the definition of it. And it's you."

"Harry, You mean so much to me. I've never had a guy that loved me like this before. I think you're right though. It's only been a few days, but those few days, we've gotten really close, and I can honestly say, I love you."

"I love you more." I said smiling.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too. Let's go outside and meet eachother."

"But my mom.. she-"

"Okay well I'll go to your house and climb up to your window, and you'll let me in."

"Are you sure? Your going to hurt yourself," Natalie said concerned.

"Anything for you love,"

Natalie's P.O.V

Within five minutes, Harry was already parked outside my house and getting the ladder. He set the ladder on the house climbed it up, and knocked on my window. I opened it and let him in. As soon as he got in he closed the window and sat on the bed beside me. As our eyes met, our lips instantly collided. I felt his heart pumping as we got closer and closer. He softly brushed his fingertips behind my ears and I had my hands at his waist. Our lips and tounges moved together in sync slowly and passionately. Harry kept leaning back and coming for more, and I couldn't resist. I bit his bottom lip as we kept going and then suddenly he moved my legs so that they were wrapped around him and we were basically skin touching except with clothes on. I never realized how much I loved him. I played with his curls gently, and I could tense a smile arising from his mouth. Oh he was gorgeous. And his eyes. I could stare into them for hours. They were so beautiful and green. 

 "Our moms are going to kill us. She already got mad at me for us kissing, and now here we're doing it again. In my house. When she can pop in any minute. We're so bad." I said giggling.

"I know babe, but I can't help my feelings toward you."

"Me either."

Harry softly stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. I rested my head on his shoulder and stretched my legs on top of his. He started quitely singing to me.

"I didn't know you could sing. Your voice is amazing."

"Haha, thank you babe. Your amazing."

As soon as Harry could sing the next line, my mom opened the door.

~~~~

Cliffhanger ahahahah :). Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It was very steamy again and also dramatic. I like teared up writing this chapter. So yeah. :) LOVE YOU GUYS. COMMENT AND VOTE?:) BYEEEEEE <333333333