Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"So where do we start off?" I asked happily.

"By me getting your number." Harry said winking.

"Your such a flirt Harry, and I hardly even know you." I said laughing.

"I know, it's just my speciality. What can I say, I'm into girls who have blue eyes and nice brown hair." He said smiling.

"I'm not that pretty." I said shly.

"Are you sure, because when I saw you, you blew me away."

"That's sweet of you, but I'm really not haha."

"Well you're obviously blind, because all I see in you is beauty. Anyways back to what I said before.  Your number?" Harry said giving me a sexy smile.

How can I resist this amazing gorgeous boy? I think I was starting to like him. Alot.

"Maybe I'll tell you when you actually show me how to do stuff before I get in big trouble ahaha." I said winking.

"Fine, but you better give me it after." He said as he gave me the puppy dog face.

"Get to work buddy."

"Fine," Harry said as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Are you flirting with me?"

"What does it look like i'm doing?"

"You're gonna be some trouble aren't you?" I said sighing.

"Excuse me?"

He took out the whole package of flour, opened it, and poured it all on me.

"Harry! Do you realize how much trouble we're going to get in?"

"Oh well!"

I took the leftover flours and threw it in his face. Then he took the dough and threw it at me. I grabbed the whip cream, and sprayed it all over him and he took it out of my hand and sprayed the rest of it in his mouth.

"You pig!" I said laughing.

"Hey, sorry it was good!" He said laughing.

"Can I try some?" I asked shyly.

"Off my face?"

"Uh. I don't. know? We just kind of met.."

"I know I'm just kidding with you, don't worry ahaha. You are beautiful though." Harry said to me as he smiled.

"I know, you told me before. Haha. But thank you. You're quite handsome yourself." I said smiling back.

"Oh am I?" He said winking. "On a scale of 1 to 10, how handsome am I?

"Eleven." I said winking.

"Oh really.  Oh come here you."

He leaned in close to me as I was sitting on the floor filled with flour and planted a kiss on me. I couldn't resist, so I kissed him back. Then we both pulled back because it was a little awkward.

"That was just-"

"Wow. Yeah we should get back to working Harry, before we get into loads of shit."

 "Yeah. We should."

YEAH CLIFFHANGER ahahaha sorry guys. I'm having a writers block. I hope you enjoyed the little kissing scene ;). Harry's such a flirt ahahaha. SO YEAAH.

COMMENT AND VOTE AND WHATEVER YOU WANT:)xx

THANKYOU<3xx