Chapter 3

It's been a few days that I've spent with Harry training at the bakery, and my feelings for him have gotten even deeper. I felt like I've known him for such a long time, when its only been a few days.

"Bye sir see you tommarow."

"Bye sir," Harry said as he closed the bakery door.

We started walking a bit along the sidewalk and then Harry stopped to look at me.

"You have beautiful eyes, Natalie." He said smiling as I saw a dimple appear on his left cheek.

"Haha, Thank you Sir Flirt. Your eyes are beautiful too." I said blushing.

"So, Harry, where do you want to go now?" I asked.

"We can go for a drink? To celebrate your new job, if you want. Or somewhere else. Wherever you want, we can go," He said smiling at me.

Wow. I think I was starting to like him. Like crazy. He's such a flirt but hes gorgeous. I know I just met him, but he was perfect. The perfect guy.

"Okay..We can go for a drink, I guess. But I don't want to get too wasted.." I said shyly.

"We'll try not too haha." Harry said smiling.

After a few hours of drinking and dancing, we headed back to the car.

**"Thank you for offering me a ride back home. That's really sweet of you," I said as a tear fell from my eye rolling to my cheek.

"Are you crying?"

"No." I said shyly turning around so he won't see my face.

"Aw, babe what's wrong?" He asked as his hand wrapped around my chin and his oher hand placed on my forehead stroking my hair.

"Nothing, -I.. I don't know. I just never felt this way about someone before. It doesn't even matter though, because they probably won't feel the same." I said as I tilted my head to the floor.

"Who babe?" Harry said as he continued playing with my hair.

"You." I said as another tear fell from my eyes as I glanced at Harry.

"If I didn't feel the same would I do this?"

He leaned in and softly placed his hands on the back of my neck giving me small kisses across my face and neck. They were slow small kisses. 

"Do you believe me now?"

"Harry, I-"

Before I could finish the sentence, his lips crashed against mine. It was like a spark. I put my hands at his waist as he moved closer to me. The kiss got more intense and I didn't want it to stop. His tounge explored my mouth gasping for more and I allowed it, doing the same to him. My hands went through his curls and it felt amazing. As the breathing deepened, we slowed the pace down and we slowly pulled away staring into eachothers eyes and smiling. I could get lost in his eyes. They were so beautiful and green.

Harry brushed his fingertips on my cheeks with his soft delicate hand.

"Your so beautiful, and I mean it babe," Harry said to me as he took my hand and kissed it.

"Harry. I. I think I love you," I said stuttering. "I mean I've known you for a few days, but your everything I've been looking for. Your the reason I smile. The reason I get butterflies in my stomach." 

"I-I love you too. I've never felt this way about someone before other than you. I didn't want to tell you thought, because I thought you wouldnt feel the same and that it was too early to make up my mind. But I think I did. Do you want to be more than just friends?"

"Yes. I do."

Harry bit his lip and glanced at me.

"Harry, please don't do that."

"Why babe? Do you like it?"

"Yes, Harry," I said wandering into his beautiful eyes.

"Okay, Natalie. I'll stop. For now atleast. Anyways I think you should go now, before your mom gets worried. I'll talk to you tommarow, so text me babe. Love you." He said smiling.

"Bye Harry. I love you too."

I waved and said a final goodbye. The car drove away. I missed him. Already. He made me get butterflies, just looking at him. I loved him. Alot.

~~

so yeah I hope you enjoyed the chapter! It got a little steamy ahahaha:) What can I say, Harry is one horny teenager. So yeah this was one of my favourite chapters to write so far! I hope you enjoyed! :)xx Comment and vote please? :D love you guys :) <3333 xxxx