ch.20

~Jason~

I couldn't believe it! How could I forget? I would've started sobbing if it weren't for Piper staring into my eyes, worry filled in her twin kaleidoscopes.

"What did you do to Jason!" She screamed at Percy. I realised that Percy gave me his family story as a memory when he gave the rest of it back.

"Piper," I started trying to figure out how to explain this giant mess."Remember how I seemed to have no memory when we went on that trip? That was because someone took my memory of when I was at another camp, camp Jupiter.
I-I'm Roman Piper, not Greek..."

Shock started to creep across her face as I started to explain everything, my past, even Reyna.

"Was she... Was she your girlfriend? If you're going to go back to her, reject me quickly so it won't be painful..."

"No. She wasn't my girlfriend, there was a time when I thought maybe, but now I have you and that's all that matters."

"But wouldn't she be heart broken?"

"About that..." Percy interrupted. "Reyna has joined the hunters of Artemis. I'll give you a brief history of my past as well, Piper McLean." He blasted her with white light too and once Piper was out of her trance, she stared at Percy with shock. "You're the sister of the hunters?"

"Yep, and blessed by a certain titan of time, after defeating him."
I was so confused even if he had explained the whole thing, WITH images!

"Anyway, I am not a god, even if I am stronger than one. So I am not bound to the ancient laws to help a demigod. I will transport you to Mt. Diablo , help you defeat Enceladus and then transport you to the wolf house. But first, you must go to camp half-blood to inform the Greeks about the Romans. Only then can you save the world from well, the world, queen dirt face herself." (He's hiding the fact that he's a god for now, by the way.)

I could have passed for a fish then, shutting and opening my mouth, not knowing what to do with it.

"Thank you. But how can we tell that you will not betray us?"

"I, Perseus Jackson swear on the river Styx to help Jason Grace, Piper McLean and Leo Valdez on this quest to aid them and help defeat their enemies." Thunder boomed and the oath was sealed.
"That enough?"

"Er-yes, thank you Percy."

"Well, I'll take you to CHB, you explain as I unfreeze time at CJ. Then a few camp councillors will go to CJ, they go back, you guys stay, I take you to Mt. Diablo, save Piper's dad, then, we go save mio mamma!!"

"Sounds okay..." I finally said, deciding to, open my mouth.

"Yeah! Let's DO this!!" He flicked his hand and Leo was there, holding his flame breathing metal suitcase, trying to hold it up. He looked around himself and pinched himself to check if this was a dream.

"Woah, Leo Valdez has just become a god, if he weren't one before!" He said, believing that he was the one who managed to flash here. His sarcastic attitude referring to himself as a God.

"Give me Festus Leo." Percy said.

"Okay, Leo became a god, a hooded guy comes, knows me, and knows my fabulous dragon... I can work with that..." He handed him the suitcase expecting him to struggle with holding it, even if it were on the ground. He lifted it up......

Percy looked at it and said, "Its an honour to meet you Festus, I've heard loads about you from Charles." The suitcase groaned and creaked. Percy smiled and Leo looked shocked, its not like both of them could understand rattle and squeak right?

"Having a blessing from the gods has its perks. I can understand every language on this earth." Oh.

"How did you carry Festus, and how do you know my late camp counsellor?" Leo asked, still not getting the blast of energy, to understand Percy's past.

"You're not that guy camp talks about, are you? The head of cabin 15? The cabin of the seven gods. One which only he and his sisters can enter?" What was he talking about..., ooh. He's right. There was a legend of the camper with the blessings of the seven, the one who has the hunters as his sisters, the one who accomplished all quests on behalf of a single demigod, giving him all of the credit.

His name, Perseus Jackson.

"That's me! I've known Charlie for ages! Took him to Camp myself! Couldn't forgive myself for not being there when he died... I was in charge of taking care of Festus but I had to go to train so that I could defeat Kronos. I can hold Festus because, well, more perks I'm guessing?" The man replied, his attitude lenient rather than arrogant like most, lesser than of his standing.

"Dude!! That is cool!" Leo was so hyper he lit himself on fire.

"You can do that too?" Percy screamed and lit his hand on fire.

"DUDE!!!!!!" They each lit their hands on fire and went on to do a long handshake routine, one which contained fist bumps, chest bumps, high fives and so on.

Khione dropped a massive snow ball on them which Percy swiftly dodged. Leo was doused by it and Percy just doused his hand himself.

"Who's this hottie!" Leo called.

"This hottie is a coldy because she's the goddess of snow." Khione said.

"Wow, a bit of a change of wardrobes eh?"

"Leo, I love you and all but she's my twin, it gets slightly awkward you know..." Percy said rubbing his neck.

"Sorry Perce."

"Thanks bro!" Khione said and patted Percy's head, accidentally knocking off his hoodie.

If you thought Piper's eyes were gorgeous, you're in for a treat cause Percy's eyes are beautiful!! And that's coming from a straight guy!

I noticed that in all of the new memories he blasted me with, he never showed his own image.

"Well, all of my secrets are gone!" He sighed, glaring playfully at Khione. "Its all your fault Khion!!"

"Sup bro! How's life!"

"It's lookin' fine!" I stared at them bewildered but they shrugged it off. Apparently this is a common occurrence.

"Now. Let's go to camp half blood shall we!?" Piper said, baffled from Percy's looks, my insides twisted slightly.

"We're off to the Greek camp! The most wonderful camp of them all!" Leo and Percy chorused. Percy turned around, and stretched out his hand.

We were sucked into darkness, and I let out the most manliest scream in the world.

Edited.