ch.11

~Peter~

How was this possible? I was told to be the greatest hero of our age and suddenly some guy who claims to be the son of seven, SEVEN gods!! comes and nope! HE's the greatest hero of our age.

I knew he was right though. I never understood how I could defeat a million monsters while I'm unconscious, and I knew that boy who had protected us from Nancy Bobofit all those years ago still protected us, for four years from something much more dangerous than Nancy!

It must have been really irritating to have to do all the work, then the guy you protected gets all the credit...

Something was weird though. That staff he wad holding when he duelled me, with all the runes on it, didn't seem like any old demigod's weapon.

I really did think I was a hero though... Would that change who I actually am? I'm only fourteen... Would my life be destroyed?

I took those thoughts with me, and slowly left the crowd.

~Percy~

The conch shell blew and the campers went to their cabins to line up and go to dinner. I went to my cabin with my sisters not really knowing which one of us was head counsellor.

"Who's gonna be the head counsellor?'' I asked.

"Isn't it obvious Perce?'' Khione asked.

"No?''

"It is thee. Ah thou art truly a seaweed brain.'' Zoë added.

"Use correct English before saying that I'm a seaweed brain.'' I said with a huff.

"I bet Shakespeare would've loved her.'' Anca said, hiding a snigger.

"That daft boy was too friendly. Especially on his birthday!! Sad thing nobody knows who killed him.''

"Wait you killed William Shakespeare!!!???'' Anca yelled.

"Yes I did. It's not much of a big deal is it?'' Zoë asked confusion written all over her face.

"You just killed one of the most famous historical men!!'' Anca argued.

"Oh come on! Dinner's waiting!! We can talk about why Zoë killed Shakespeare later!!'' Phoeb's said tapping her foot.

"Hey Perce. Do you wanna do that prank again?'' Thalia asked, raising her eyebrow mischievously.

"Don't you dare Thalia. You know how much trouble that got us into last time!" Phoebe warned.

"Ooh. Why not?'' I grinned. Zoë, Phoebe and Bianca face palmed.

"It's not our fault this time, and we warned you!'' Bianca said and gestured for me to lead. We were already 5 minutes late.

When we got there, the campers were all offering their food. My cabin and my sisters/the hunt just sat down and started eating. The campers looked up as if they were scared that something might fall. The sky rumbled in distaste but didn't do anything.

Annabeth came up.
"Don't you and the hunters need to offer anything to the gods?'' Obviously curious, and wanting to know more.

"Oh. I completely forgot. Let me just grab some food.'' I got the juiciest bit of my steak and offered it to my sisters, including Khione, and my parents. Immediately 6 gods flashed in along with Khione jumping up.

"Perseus Achilles Jackson!! How many times have I told you to not offer us any food!!!'' Mother yelled, and unlike the rest of the camp, the hunters and I didn't shrink under their glare.

"Peace mother. I just thought I would 'show' why I didn't offer you any food''

"Perseus has no need to offer us any food because, recently Zeus awarded him with three wishes for protecting Peter and completing his quests. He wished for the hunters to be his literal sisters and us gods to be his literal parents/sisters therefore he does not need to offer us any food. Usually when demigods burn food it smells nice, but when your full son, not half son does it, it smells burnt and horrible.'' Hestia explained.

They all flashed out again, but I forgot something... to close my eyes. I survived because I was a god. Unfortunately someone saw.

*Le gasp*

Edited.