## Steven 01 A4CC32 26-01-13

Private chapter 11 after.

My morning is a late one, getting up at half past eleven.  The party went on to three or four am, but I went to bed before the last person was even out of the place.  There are always the same few that come who will take care of the place if I leave early, and they do their jobs well.  Getting started on the videos again I look at the next person in my adventure, speak of the devil that next person is Steven. 

Steven’s first video is in black and white and appears to be filmed from a still overhead angle, it’s like a security video but the quality is really high and there’s sound.  The sound of running water takes over most the video as it’s pointed down at an empty barber’s chair.  There’s a mirror in front of the chair and an entire array of hair cutting tools spread out is if the owner was showing off his gadgets. 

A tall man with slicked back hair brushed to one side, a black shirt with tight arms, and an apron walked over to the chair and spun it around.  A skinny man with long messy hair, a pale complexion, and several tattoos moved towards the offered seat.  That was Steven.  Steven sat in the chair and the man spun around so Steven could see himself in the mirror, “What will it be this time?” the barber asked.

“Short, but long enough to jell, same as last time.  I like that cut,” Steven replied. 

The barber knew exactly what that meant and reached for the razor to begin on his sides.  As the barber cut he started speaking, “So, what have you been up to?  Still working at that shop?”

“Yes,” Steven replied, “Work’s been good, have a few new clients.”

“Any cute ones?”

Steven scoffed, “You wish.  If I could describe one of the girls I would, but you know it’s against policy to share that information, shit is very private around there, and they don’t want even a whiff of the cliental leaking out.  They expect secrecy, they get it.”

The barber pushed a finger against Steven’s chin causing him turn his head, “Yes, but are there any cute ones?”

“Yes, yes there’s a few,” Steven caved in.

“Anyone you fancy?”

“Not telling you that.  Wouldn’t matter anyways, it’s not what they come for.  If they wanted relationships the shop sure as hell isn’t the right place to go.”

The barber finished one side and moved to work on the other, “So, yes there is one.”

“Why do I even come here?”

“Because you like how I cut your hair, the conversation is payment for the quality.”

“No sixteen dollars is payment for the quality.”

“But you always come back.”

“That I do,” Steven said as the barber switched out the razor and moved to the top of his head.

“You ever plan on getting out of that line of work?”

“Doesn’t seem like it, good money, they don’t care how I look, and I meet tons of interesting individuals.”

“Still dirty stuff.”

“This is true, but I guess I can handle that, not like I ever take snakes after work or ruin my own virtue.  I’m pure old me, plain and simple.  May not look like it, but the tattoos and the appearance; it’s all part of the job.”

The barber finished the top and brought out a blow dryer which he used to blow the hair off Steven’s shoulders.  It was a quick five minute trim.  Steven stood up, handed the barber a twenty and nodded his thanks before moving off camera. The video ended here.

Curious, I never knew what he did before meeting him down there, maybe that’s why this video is here, it’s the Witch’s first insight on his job and maybe that job was why he was chosen to later be one of the dominator’s in the Witches realm instead of one of the victims.