## Samson 02 A4CC28 29-02-12

Enjoy.  Private chapter 6 after.

Samson started this video similar to the last one, he also looked exactly the same as the previous video, except with this one he had a white shirt and purple pants instead of the black.  The camera was also moved.  He no longer had it in the bathroom, but instead in some sort of living room.  Behind him was a white table covered in papers and to one side was half a counter with some old flowers in a pot on it.

“Okay…” Samson started, looking right into the camera, “There seems to be a few accusations that I wasn’t sincere in my previous video, that I was lying to get attention and hits on my blog which would return with a cash flow.  I want to put this misconception behind me and prove you all wrong right here and now.

“Yes, I made some money off the blog; you want to know how much? Four thousand.  Now, that may seem like a lot but that was my only blog post and four thousand for four months isn’t even enough to live in this city, that’s a grand a month and my rent is more than that.  If I was a gold digger you’d think I’d see the fame and post more frequently right?  You’d think I’d try to post once a week or once a day for more and more bling.  You know what?  I didn’t, cause it was the truth I was seeking, not the fame.

“Second,” he glared at the video for a long moment, “Some of my local followers have seen and reported me numerous times out in public with a girl.  Not just any girl, but the same girl.  Well you know what?  We’re friends, I saved her for a crisis several years ago and we’ve been friends ever since.  Hell, do you dumbasses even know how old she is?  Seventeen. Seven-fucking-teen. You really think me; a twenty four year old GAY male would have any interest in a seventeen year old girl?  What the fuck is wrong with all of you.

“I’ve helped her with homework, I’ve talked with her about boy drama she’s had in school.  Hell she slept over at my house several times while pretending to have friends and doing sleepovers with them so her parents wouldn’t know she’s a loner.  You wanna know what we did when she spent the night?  No, not sex, we watched romantic comedies, ate way too much ice cream and slept in different beds.  DIFFERENT.  Hell, she knew I was gay eons before anyone else even hinted the concept.  I never told her but I think she just knew.  She was honest enough not to tell anyone.

“Call me a pervert, call me wrong, but you want to know what I have to say?  All this political correctness bullshit brainwashed into society has got you all fucked in the heads.  What, an underage girl has an older male friend, he must be a rapist.  You say nigger must be a racist.  Your company hires more men than women, must be a sexist.  What the fuck.  Y’al trying to be so perfect you forget you’re ruining the entire idea.  So you know what, fuck all of you.  I’m gay, I have female friends, I’m proud, and there ain’t nothing you can do to change that.”

He stood up, and stomped off to the right.  The camera went off shortly after.