## Emelia 01 A4CC27 15-03-10

Can't wait? The entire story (Alice's point of view) is on Amazon! Link on Profile.

Private Chapter 5 after

This video came as a low-quality cell phone clip. It started filming some sort of park. The park had several green rolling hills, but was at the moment entirely empty despite it being mid-day. The video swayed as the one filming walked off the sidewalk and onto what looked to be a soccer field that was currently not in use. The one filming panned the video across the field and stopped on a single orange cone near the edge of the field.

"See, there it is." A female voice came from behind, "I told Brittney it would be there, that we left it right there. She didn't believe me. She owes me lunch for a week." She stopped, then her voice rose, "Got it Brittney? Lunch - For - A - Week," she snickered and drew closer to the single orange cone.

Once she was right over the cone she bent over bringing the camera right up next to it and picked the cone up. When she did ten thousand fire ants swarmed out from under it and the ground grew angry with movement. She screamed and threw the cone away; knocking over the ant hill someone had placed it on top of. In doing so she further broke the ant hill pissing the ants off further. She was still recovering from the shock when she started screaming again, the camera swayed violently and lost focus.

When it caught focus again she had it on one of her legs and several ants were crawling up it whilst biting her on the legs and feet around her sandals. In a panic she backed away and tripped over her own feet, sending the video flying into the air. The entire world did two flips before crashing into the field face up. Her screams showered the empty park for about ten more seconds before a second voice came, "Shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay!" this voice was from a guy who ran across the video in half a second. Her screams calmed and shadows appeared over the phone before someone picked it up. The boy looked right at the video. He was short, skinny and tan. He had short brown hair, brown eyes, and looked to be either Indian or Hispanic. In fact he appeared to be a younger version of Samuel from the previous video.

Samuel hushed her again and flipped the phone around before sticking it in his pocket, not knowing it was still filming. "It's alright, calm down, it's just a few ants, if you scream you'll scare them. Do you want to scare them?"

"No," she sniffed, "no I don't."

"That's right, that's okay. Let's get you over to the bench, does it hurt?"

"Yes..."

"I can take you to my house, it's right around the corner, I have some cream that should stop the stinging." She sniffled, "Do I look like someone who would do anything? I live right across the street. It's alright, I have your phone."

The darkness continued for a while with occasional shuffling as he walked. There was no more speaking as they went to his house. Samuel, that was defiantly Samuel. Why was Samuel on a video titled as Emilia? Was the video mislabeled? After around five minutes came the sound of a door opening and closing. Then the phone was taken out of his pocket and placed video up on a counter. Sniffing a young girl looked over at the phone and picked it up. She had blond hair that ran just past her shoulders, blue eyes, and looked to be around the age of fifteen.

She held it for a while. Her cheeks were slightly rosy from crying and her eyes were red. She sniffed and turned it over to film the counter. As the sound of someone returning to the room came the video was turned off.

This was a first, never before had two separate people from down under known each other before they were abducted. Interesting.