Chapter 24

Niall's POV

May the good Lord be with me tonight.

How does one expect me to get through a conversation with... her?

Her.

God... I just... oh wait and I haven't said anything back.

"Fiona?"

I could feel Julia, Skylar, and Ava's eyes on me. But I didn't care. All I can focus on was the fact that of course the night I come to the club, she's here too.

It's almost like I'm either being punished for how things need between us, or that we're being pushed back together.

But no. I could never trust her again.

And there she was.

Standing there looking gorgeous- NO NIALL STOP IT. YOU HATE HER.

H A T E.

"Hey, how've you been?" she asked me with confidence in her voice.

Fiona has always had that confidence that laced her voice with every word she spoke; even when she was her saddest.

And trust me, I've been there and heard that.

"I've, uh, been really good. Yourself? Excited for the show?" I didn't mean to be this awkward, I just kind of am.

"I've been fabulous, thanks. And yeah I actually leave, uh, tomorrow for the show."

My heart sank. I could've sworn that she ha said that the show was here in London. Like five minutes away or something like that.

"Leave?"

"Yeah. We're all going up to the country. It's a big mansion. For, obviously, all of us dancers an what not."

"How long will you be away?" my mouth spoke before I could. So yeah, know he probably thinks that I'm crazy obsessed with her.

"The show itself is eleven weeks, but everyone has to go a week in advance to settle in. But I would come home whenever I get voted off, really." she laughed lightly while tossing a piece of long brown hair over her shoulder.

"So you'll be gone for as long as twelve weeks? It just seems like such a long time, ya know, not seeing you everyday." Stupid response, Niall. Really stupid response.

Fiona's ever so present smile dropped as she started talking- "Well. Niall, we haven't seen each other for a month, a believe. You'll be fine, promise."

"I meant you guys. As in Danielle and Joanna, and you I guess. I mean I'm gonna miss them. Not you." my words flew before I could even think of responding to her.

"Y-yeah-" she stopped talking and looked to her friends. "girls can we leave? I need to finish packing and help Joanna because God knows that she can't pack."

"We're out of here. Bye Niall." Skylar grabbed Fi, Julia, and Ava and pushed them out of the club.

As they left me in the dust, Skylar came back and told me something that made me want to just disappear into thin air.

"You know what, Niall? Stop being so freaking full of yourself and look at the real world. She's not over you and your not over her. And neither of you are ever gonna he rover each other. Your mean for each other. At least Fiona is mature enough to realize it. And admit it. But since your still so in-denial that you love her, I'm gonna help you."

"Your gonna help me? Why? Don't you hate me with a burning passion?"

"Duh. But I'm gonna help you because I'm just a nice person. Now shut up or I'm not gonna help you.

So, what you are gonna do to fix things with her is; all of the boys are going tomorrow to say bye to the girls before they leave. There's a limo from the show coming to get them at eleven tomorrow morning. You are gonna come with the boys and I don't say something to her and make her believe that you're sorry and that you truly love her. She's gonna deny it but just make her believe in it. Do something to show her. But first, you've gotta get back to the real world. Be there Niall. Because if you're not, she could find someone away on the show. I don't know but you have to do this. You have too. Do not fail me, Niall." Skylar finished her directions.

"Wait Skylar-" I began to say by she was gone.

How am I expected now to 'fix' things were her in less then twelve hours?

It's impossible.

Absolutely impossible.

But besides that, I don't want to.

No, I don't.

Not at all.

::The Next Morning::

Fiona's POV

"Are you guys ready yet?" I yelled up the stairs to Joanna and Danielle has I closed my purse.

We're set to leave at eleven, and it was already ten fifty.

Joanna and Danielle came the stairs one behind the other, both with suitcases in hand.

"Thank God. I thought we'd be late." I sighed dramatically.

()()

We stepped out of our building and saw the boys, Ava, Julia, Skylar, Perrie, Courtney, and Jayla standing there. With glitter.

Julia was the first one throw it at us, screaming encouragements at us.

I laughed a little and walked forward, suddenly stopping when I saw a familiar head of hair.

Well, crap.

This is honestly a never ending cycle.

But I am going to put a stop on this cycle from Satan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

idk what to do with this book anymore lol

I am PROB gonna write like 5 more chapters and then ch.30 will be like an epilogue so

yupp

Sorry for not updating for forever omg

and this chapter literally made no sense and it was everywhere

wow Fi

omg

okay bye, love y'all

Until the next chapter,

Fiona xx