Chapter 4

Fiona's POV

Oh. My. God. Niall.

How could he say that?

For once in my lifetime, I had no words.

Niall was still crying. I was gonna start crying too but that would make me look, I don't know, like I'm not tough enough to handle this like a adult.

Screw being an adult. And on cue, the tears started flowing.

"Niall, I-" I tried to say but failed.

"Just don't say anything, at all. Just leave." He ordered.

I stopped crying and looked at him.

Okay, what?

"I'm not leaving." I stood my ground. I do not go down without a fight. No matter what.

"Please." His voice was pleading with me but, being me, I ignored it and stood with my choice, not to leave.

"I am not leaving until we talk."

"Talk? What do you want to talk about? How I am being blackmailed by my management to date someone that I don't like? Someone that has no feelings for me? Someone that I don't have any feelings for either? How I have to pretend to be in love with her? What do you want to talk about, Fiona?"

My stomach flopped and my heart sank.

"Brianna was right..." I whispered.

The second after that left my mouth, I regretted it. He just practically pouted his feeling out and that's what I say? Wow, I'm a dipwad.

"What ? Nevermind. Just leave, Fiona." His expression was a mixture of confusion, hurt, sadness, and anger.

"No!"

"Whatever."

"Why do you have to 'pretend' to be in love with Demi? Don't you love her for real through?"

Stupid question.

"No."

"Why not? She's perfect."

"No, she's not." He responded.

"Then why not?" I prodded.

"Because.."

"Why, Niall? If your gonna love someone, love her." Did I seriously just say 'don't love me'? Oh God, help me.

"Rather not."

I rolled my blue eyes out of annoyance.

My emotions are just very mixed right now.

"We're over Niall! You have another girlfriend! I don't care, fake or real! It's not right! I'm sorry! Just please, Demi or not, date someone!" I was yelling by now.

"I don't not want to date," He paused.

"Someone that's not you."

Julia's POV

"Giddy up, pony!" I screamed at my purple/pink unicorn. I wast riding through the land of Unicornlandia with my zebra tutu on.

"Juls, please stay with us." A female voice said.

Who?

What?

Ignoring it, I continued riding my unicorn.

"Julia! Come on!"

My eyes snapped open. But I closed them again.

What?

I looked down. No unicorn. No zebra tutu. And this definitely was not Unicornlandia.

Why am I not in Unicornalandia? I was there like two seconds ago?

What happened?

Two seconds ago, I was riding the Unicorn and wearing my zebra tutu.

Now, I'm laying on a white bed and I'm in a white hospital gown.

Am I dead?

"JULIA! YOU'RE AWAKE!" A voice screamed.

"Yeah, Skylar?" my voice was raspy.

"Thank God you didn't loose your memory."

I laughed. "Why am I in the hospital and NOT in Unicornlandia?"

"What? Oh God, you must have had a weird dream. That wasn't real, Juls. We're here in Italy."

"Oh yeah,"

I was hit by a car.

"I was hit by a car? Am I okay?" I questioned.

"Your fine. Well, you'll make a full recovery." Sky shrugged with a smile.

"Good. Where's Fiona?" The questions kept on coming.

"Back in London. She had too."

"The competition thing, right?"

"Yup." She popped the 'p'.

"Ah."

Skylar went to go get the doctor.

"Julia! You're awake! Good! Now, here, well just take some tests and see how you're doing. Okay?"

I nodded and they took the tests and all that crap.

"We're done. You did great." The male nurse, who was extremely cute, told me.

I blushed. "Thanks."

"Bye Julia." He waved and left.

"Bye." I gave a terrible flirty wave.

Oh no.

20 MINUTES LATER

"Hi, we have your results. You can go home in say, six days?"

"Right. Thank you." Sky smiled and the doctor left my room.

"Six days?" I groaned.

"Sorry, kiddo." She twisted her lips an shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh well."

"I wanna go back to London. I miss the rain and accents that are so familiar. I miss my other friends. I wanna see how Fiona is doing," I missed London, it was my home. "But most importantly, I wanna teach her 'boyfriend' a lesson about hurting one of my best friends.

"Ditto."

"He's dead meat."

"Preach Julia."

"Thank you."

Watch out Horan.

Your in for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Hiiiiiiiiiii

Here is chapter 4. I hope you liked it.

:)

Yuppppppp.

Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year! Even though its not 2014 yet, I won't update until 2014.

(Lol 2014 is only 2 days away and I've spent this entire year gang fangirling over a boyband. Great.)

K byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Until the next chapter (2014),

Fiona :) <3