Chapter 9

The songs that I listened to for this chapter are: Tell Me Something I Don't KNow by Selena Gomez  and Kicking and Screaming by Miley Cyrus and Talk is Cheap by Miley Cyrus, and Circus by Britney Spears. 

Niall's POV

"Oh, my God! THIS IS MY SONG!" My odd, get lovable secret-girlfriend screamed as Cruise by Florida Georgia Line came on the radio. "Is this song like big in America?" I immplied. She nodded. 

"This song it so freaking amazing!" Fiona yelled again as she blurted out the words to the famous counrty tune. I rolled my eyes and kept driving down the road and back to the flat.

"You don't think that Demi will tell anyone, do you?" Fiona asked when thew song ended.

"No, she's trustworthy, don't worry." I replied. 

A few minutes later, we pulled in front of the large building. Fiona smiled and started to get out but I stopped her.

"Yes?" She giggled.

I saw a flash.

And heard a ear peircing scream.

Fudge.

"What's wrong?" Fioan asked quickly. "Fans."

"Crap." Fiona muttered.

"Anyway what I was going to say was, people, and by people I mean Louis and Liam and Joanna, will probably attack us with questions," I started to say. 

"Dipwads." She muttered.

I laughed. "so, we'll just say that we went to hang out with Demi. That's all. Nothing more. Nothing less. Got it, love?" 

"Got it, Blonde boy." She smirked. 

"Now, how do we get around them?" She asked quietly. We were both silent as we tried to think of ways to get aroud the fans.

"I'll get out first. You go park or whatever. Just, ah, meet me inside. OK?" 

I nodded and she jumped out of the door. Here we go. Again. (A/N no pun intended on the song by Demi Lovato. Lol) 

Perrie's POV

But- 

How? 

When? 

They?

What about Demi? 

Oh. Freaking. Crap. 

I mean, don't get me wrong, I am so happy that they're back together, I think, but it's dangerous. 

Not really but, the mangemant, Demi's mangement, the FANS. 

"Oh God." I groaned at those two idiots that I call two of my best friends. 

"Something wrong, babe?" A voice said from behind me. Zayn. He came behind me in the girl's kitchen. 

"N-no." I stuttered. 

"What's that?" He picked the phone up from my hand. 

Crap. 

"ZAYN! NO!" I yelled. 

"Why? Are you looking at pictures of-" He teased me. Then, I think he saw WHAT he was looking at.

"What is this?" Zayn was dumbounded. 

"Niall and Fiona." I whispered. 

"Are they?" 

"I think."

"What?"

"I dont know either! I just found it on twitter! Curse you twitter!" I screamed. 

"Curse twitter? More like thank you, twitter." 

Huh?

"Thank you?" 

"Yes! Obviously, no one, I mean in our little group," I laughed at him. "has seen this. And if they had, we would have certainly known by now." Zayn explained. 

"OK. I guess you have a point there." I lowered my voice and Zayn laughed. 

"We have to show everyone!" My faince yelled while running to the doors. 

"ZAYN! NO!" I yelled the second that he reached the area that connceted the kitchen to the living area. "Why? The boys and Danielle and Joanna need to know about this, though." 

"I know, I know. But, lets let them tell them, OK?"

"But-" Zayn tried to object me. 

"No. We are GOING to let NIall and Fiona tell them themselves, Zayn."

"Fine." He huffed. 

"I love you." I called. 

"I love you, too." 

I sighed. Oh God, please don't let them be stupid. Help them. 

Please. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Hello my lovely starfishes! 

I am so sorry but this is probably the most boring and shortest chapter EVER. I am so so sorry. 

I'm back yet agin with this crappy chapter! :) I hope you liked and or loved (probably not lol) this chapter. 

And....

OH MY GOD 2K ON DANCE FOR OUR LIVES?! HOLY FREAKING CRAP THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW 

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHH xx

ily xoxo

Okay,

VOTE! 

COMMENT! 

SHARE! 

Until the next chapter, 

Fiona <3 :)