Chapter 16

Julia's POV (BEFORE THE GIRLS GO ON STAGE)

"No! That way! We're trying to get to Springfield Stage not Heaven!" I yelled once again at the taxi driver, who kept going to the wrong way and speeding.

"Julia! Chill you're grill, girl. Okay?" Skylar poked my shoulder as he adjusted her bag.

I gave her a look, "Did you just say 'chill you're grill'?"

"Yeah, why?" she smiled back.

"Um, no reason... ugh are we there yet?" I whined to the driver.

"No ma'am. We are not." he replied.

I could tell that he was beyond annoyed at me. But I am just trying to here to a dance competition here so...of he could just maybe try NOT TO GET ME KILLED.

"Alright, here we are," the driver pulled into a free parking space right in front of Springfield Stage.

"finally." he and I muttered in unison.

"Thank you! Bye." Skylar called at the driver as he drove off.

"I'm excited and nervous." I told her.

"Why?"

"Well, what if they don't wanna see me? Or, worse, what if they hate me?!"

Sky laughed, "They couldn't and wouldn't hate you, Juls. Chill,"

She looked into my eyes expectantly.

"you're grill." I uttered.

"There ya go!"

Skylar and I quietly walked inside the building in search of any familiar faces.

"Oh, there they are." Skylar said after minutes and minutes of 'sorry, excuse me' and 'crap, I'm sorry, I just need to scoot right through here for a sec., thanks.'

"Who have we even been looking for?" I hissed.

"Um, I guess their friends. Like Niall and Harry. But I just saw them. Where did they g- oh I see them. Follow me." we weaves through more and more annoyed citizens and after a few times of almost falling over some legs, we reached them.

"Guys! People!" Sky whispered-yelled at them.

They hasn't heard her so she had somehow decided that she was going to keep yelling at the poor people.

"Skylar?" a hot curly guy, who I automatically recognized as HARRY FREAKING STYLES.

"Harry! Hey, um, this is Julia. Have the girls gone on yet?"

"They're about too. Here, sit down." Harry scooted down two seats and we shuffled down.

We plopped our butts down and I waited for my best friend to come and rock the pants of this place.

::

"-Danielle, Fiona, and Joanna!" the host yelled and the girls came out to the stage. The music started and they started to dance.

Oh God. Please just don't let them fall...

But I have to admit, it would be a tiny, or a lot, funny...

Fiona's POV

Right, left, right, left, right, left, right, left, leap, and twirl, and flip you hair, and pose!

HAHSSJJAJKL WE WERE AMAZING, I THINK.

Phew, I smiled out to the crowd. It was all so surreal, ya know?