11.) The Spirit Bond

Bianca's POV:

     Bianca was waiting for her friends at the Ravenclaw common room so they can all head down to dinner together.

     Rye and Kim had Quidditch practice and Andy was just by the school's library because she couldn't find the book she was looking for at their common room's library.

     "Ianca!"

     "Bi, we just came back from practice!"

     Help!

     They all halted in surprise as they heard Andy's voice through their spirit bond. They all froze and said nothing for a few seconds, waiting for another call to confirm what they just heard.

     Please! Somebody please help! They're bringing me to the Astronomy Tower! I can't move! I've been stunned!

     "No! Our poor, dear Andy!" Kim cried in pain, which she and Rye felt.

     Stay put, Andy. We're going to save you. You'll be alright.. Rye assured Andy as they silently made a move for the exit of their common room.

     Kim went to the headmistress as she and Rye wasted no time and ran all the way up to the Astronomy Tower.

     Every step they took, they felt Andy's pain as their friend was being beaten by Farrah Gregory's group and Bianca was starting to see red as they got closer.

     Ianca, don't. I know it's Andy who's at stake here, but remember you're no ordinary witch. The headmistress will punish them for their doings. With your anger right now, you could kill someone. They're not worth it..

     She nodded at Rye to acknowledge what he told her.

     When they reached the tower, their wands were pointed at the group's back and stunned them.

     "Stupify!"

     Farrah was able to dodge their spell and turned to look at them, her eyes full of disbelief and hatred. The beatings stopped. Bianca didn't know dumb people could let simple jealousy make them do unbelievably horrible, stupid things.

     "Just when I thought I lost the lot of you enough to teach this bitch a lesson!" The older witch started to be hysterical. Her fear and anger mixing through.

     "I told you not to mess with Andy or anyone I care about." The dark haired Ravenclaw said in a dangerously calm expression. She knew this expression makes people wish they never messed up with her in the first place.

     "How did you even know about this when I made sure you were all preoccupied—"

     Stupify! She went ahead and stunned the dumb blonde non verbally, like the rest of her friends. The younger girl didn't even bother to use a wand because she was beyond upset. She stood in front of the stupid fifth year and said:

     "We will always know if one of us is in danger. Don't bother racking your pathetic brain about it because you wouldn't even understand. You're lucky I didn't do what I really wanted to. But for sure, you'll be punished by the headmistress."

     They heard Andy whimper in pain. Bianca shoved the stunned girls out of her way and went to Andy's aid.

     Blood ran down her beautiful face from her eyebrows and she could barely open her eyes from the punches she received. Even her sides were in pain. The petite witch stopped herself from healing Andy's wounds as Bianca knew it will serve as evidence for what the daft bimbos did.