6.) Tyler Edmond Bellacourt

Bianca's POV:

As Professor Slughorn proceeded with the day's lesson, Bianca thought that maybe being with Bellacourt could be an advantage. He is talented in the art of potion-making. Not that she wasn't, but two heads are better than one.

She glanced at her potions partner and found him listening intently, like for a while she didn't exist. Not wanting to have anyone catch her so much as glancing at her best friend's archenemy, she moved her eyes away from her handsome seatmate.

Her eyes scanned the room, and Bianca found herself checking on her two best friends. Kim looks surprisingly at ease being paired with Frederick Monnet, the shy and quiet Slytherin boy. She found herself in eye-to-eye contact with Helena Shire, Bellacourt's only female friend. Some even call her his best friend. Her slightly chinky emerald green eyes stared at her with a look that said, What do they see in you?

The raven-haired Slytherin tore her gaze from their staring contest to her best friend Riley, who nudged the girl to pay attention to their Potions teacher. Bianca did the same and paid attention as Professor Slughorn continued to discuss the elements needed to make a sleeping potion.

Bianca wanted to take notes about the lesson, so she grabbed her quill, but it fell to the floor. She aimed for it, and she was surprised that her seatmate already had it. Tyler placed the quill in her hands. His gentle touch seemed to vibrate in her being, causing her to stop and just stare.

She saw herself laughing hard with her best friend Riley after Kim marched away from them. The memory was tinted with jealousy. Then she saw random moments of herself together with her two best friends. She felt happiness and admiration in all those moments.

What was she seeing? Surely they were not her memories. Are they Bellacourt's? Why was Bianca seeing them now? This only ever happened once with Kim and Rye—the moment she subconsciously bonded them with her.

Her eyes grew wide, and she jerked her hands away from her seatmate, who was staring dumbfounded at her. Oh no, what had she done? There was no way she bonded herself with the git, or did she?

She tore her gaze from Bellacourt and tried her hardest to concentrate on the day's lesson. But it became extremely difficult as Bellacourt's memories of her kept replaying inside her head. What bothered her were the emotions that he felt in those memories. Jealousy? Happiness? He hated them and her, but that was not the case at all. He admired her, and it was too much to take.

She buried herself in taking notes to distract her from the unsettling thoughts and from the memories she did not intend to see at the touch of a hand. She felt Kim's questioning emotions and Rye's worrying about her. She groaned in her mind at the thought of Bellacourt being added to the spirit bond list.

Bianca literally sighed in relief at the end of their Potions class. She grabbed her things in a not-so-ladylike fashion and was about to storm out of the classroom when a gentle hand held her firmly in place. She recognized the gentleness belonging to Tyler Bellacourt, and it fueled her frustration more.

Before she could say a word, she saw yet another memory.

It was a journey down Diagon Alley. Young Tyler was walking along with a tall, handsome blonde wizard who she could tell was the git's father and was hand in hand with a beautiful, dark-haired woman who was no doubt his mother.

They were buying him school supplies. And just then her eleven-year-old self appeared in the memory, along with her mother Angelique buying her school supplies as well.

Both his parents noticed whom he was staring at and talked among themselves, but clearly Tyler heard them.

"Just when you least expected it," came his dad's voice.