9.) Truth Is I Fancy You

A/N: I think these two deserves a chapter about them. Let me know what you think. :)

Riley's POV:

     He woke up to Ryan Hinneley's light snoring not far from his bed and he wondered in his sleepy state if what time it was. He opened his eyes with difficulty. He was still very sleepy. Time said it was 6 in the morning. Then he remembered, last night was Friday. Now it's Saturday, there will be no classes. He relaxed in bed and replayed last night's event..

     He was self conscious the whole day. And why the bloody hell not? He was taking Helena Wilda Shire, the most gorgeous Slytherin girl in their year, his girlfriend, to the Dance.

     His parents sent him dress robes a few days before the event. He didn't dare ask what color Helena's dress will be, he wanted to see if they think alike enough to have matched color of clothing.

     They decided to meet by the stairs, by The Great Hall's door.

     After deciding he looked and smelled good enough, he waited for his bestfriends Bianca and Kimberly, whom he fondly calls Ianca and Kimmy, at the Ravenclaw common room.

     Being friends with two females made people think he might turn too feminine. It was an advantage to him, really, as he understood better how their minds work. And he just really found friends in Ianca and Kimmy. They understood each other perfectly, and in his opinion, that's what friends are all about. Their destinies have been sealed the moment they were on the same compartment back on their first year.

     His two bestfriends finally went down from the girl's dormitories and he was riveted where he was standing when three gorgeous girls slowly descended from the stairs. They were far from the Bianca, Kimberly, and Andrea Shaneley that the school sees everyday. All three were glam up, dress and make up perfect. Even Kimmy who is normally tomboyish in nature! Shaneley looked like a British royalty, while Ianca can take any boy's breath away. She looked elegant, older than her age. Bellacourt's jaw will surely drop to the ground.

     He wondered then how his Helena would look like. She will be the most beautiful girl in the party tonight, he was sure.

     He walked with the three gorgeous girls to the venue. Turns out Andrea Shaneley offered to do his friends' make up and hair, and she didn't have close friends at their house. He thought the other girls are jealous as Shaneley is one good looking girl, so they didn't want to be friends with her. He felt bad about it. He didn't think it was fair. He felt the same emotions with the two.

     They stood by a wall, waiting for their respective dates. Shaneley said her date was a sixth year Slytherin. He and his friends laughed at the total coincidence. They were all going with Slytherins, all of them being Ravenclaws.

     He became more and more conscious as minutes pass by.

     Then he saw an average height girl wearing a dark green party dress, and his heart skipped a beat upon realizing it was no other than the girl of his dreams, his beautiful girlfriend Helena Wilda Shire. He was lost for words just staring at her.

     He decided to gather his guts and tell the ladies he'll be meeting up his date, his girlfriend.

     He bid farewell to the ladies he came with and walked towards his girl. It's no wonder Helena got sorted to Slytherin. Even just standing, she exudes sophistication and elegance. Most Slytherins are from pureblood families. But there are several half-bloods that got sorted to the infamous house. Like the late Severus Snape, even the dark lord Voldemort was a half-blood and a proud Slytherin.