Chapter 8: Mr. Hottie

TYLER! My man!"Dylan yelled from the table in the corner of the restaurant

TYLER! My man!"
Dylan yelled from the table in the corner of the restaurant.

"Hey, guys. What's up?" I asked my group of friends. They were five of us. A week ago, Joe called up the guys and told them we were in LA and here they are.

"Why didn't you tell us LA has so many sexy girls?. Trying to keep all for yourself. Greedy dog" James said.

That statement was the fact of my life. But for the past three weeks since I met the green eyes beauty who accused me to be her kidnapper I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Every time I'm in a girl I somehow closed my eyes and picture her face. That innocent eyes, sweet smile and a face like an angel. That always made me finish faster just by imagining it's her. I know that's wrong but a guy gotta do what a guy gotta do.

I couldn't stop thinking about that night outside the club. She was the funniest girl I ever met. Most girls would try so hard to make me laugh or to make a joke which always comes out like a dead fish, but I never recall ever laughing at anything they said. But with Hannah it was so easy to laugh around her, I don't even think she was trying to be funny.

Flashback to the night outside the club.

" No I will not getting kidnapped on my birthday, my daddy doesn't even know I am here. Do you know how much trouble I can get into for being kidnapped" she said while looking for something in her purse.

But when something fell out of her purse and she told her lipstick she was going to save them I couldn't stop a chuckling from escape from my mouth.

After Joe convinced her I am the "Good Guy" I know she felt embarrassed because of the way she avoids looking at me.

"C'mon Birthday Girl let's get outta here huh? Or you still wanna show me some of those kung-fu moves you got there?" I teased her.

A sound caught my attention and I turned to look at her. She was giggling.

"I'm spinnin' weeeee!" She tried to spin but stumbled and lost her balance, if I didn't wrap my arm around her waist to steady her she would've fallen. "I.. feeeel.. ssi..ck." she mumbled into my chest as I caressed her back.

"It's okay. I'll get you home." I soothed her.

"Mm." She buried her nose into my shirt and sniffed it and sigh. "Mmm... you... smell... soooo... gooood, Mr. Hottie." She slurred.

"How much did you drink?" I asked her, her she was busy sniffing me. "I need an answer, sweetheart."

She held up one hand and was checking with her fingers. " 'old dis." She handed me her purse. And she held up her other hand and continue checking. She look at me and tears were settled in them.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?"

She hiccupped. "I...I... ddon't... havee... eenough... fingers!" She sobbed out.