Chapter 1: Flashback

Flashback

"Mommy please take me with you," I begged as I wrap my tiny arms around her waist.

"Let me go, sweetie, I will be back for you in a few days," she said as she kept looking at the door. I know she was watching to see if Daddy was coming.

"You promise?" I asked her but she didn't reply. I know she wasn't coming back for me.

"You don't trust your Mommy?"

"B-but why are you taking Bailey and Taylor with you? I wanna come with you too please," I started sobbing again.

"Oh, Hannah if you come with us now who is going to take care of your Father huh? You know he needs someone to heat his food when he comes back from work, remind him to take out the trash, and most importantly help him find his keys. You are the only one he asked for help. Daddy doesn't like Bailey and Taylor the way he loves you, and you know that." She said as she closed her eyes and push past me to pick up my little brother who was creeping back into the kitchen.

"I'm all pack and ready to go," Bailey said as she pulled her suitcase into the hall and place it near the door with her other bags.

"You can have the other stuff I leave in the room, you better take good care of it" she turned and said to me. "I'm so happy we are finally leaving this dump and you behind." She whispered before she push past me.

Taylor is seven months. Bailey was thirteen, she looks so much like mommy sometimes I got so jealous of her beauty. But the only problem with her is she can't keep her mouth shut. If she sees or heard something that she doesn't like she has to talk about it, that's why Mommy and Dad always get into arguments. The argument always ends with Dad storming out the door and Mommy crying on the couch. While Bailey would always go to Mommy saying that Dad loves me more than her which ended up with me feeling like it was all my fault, to begin with.

But last night it was different. Bailey asked Dad if she can have a sleepover at Hailey's her best friend when Dad said no she started to accuse him of favoring me more than her which pretty much pissed him off. Then Mommy got involved. Well, you got the picture but bottom line is, that Dad told her to leave if she is not happy here and today she is all packed and ready to go it's like she was waiting for him to say those words for a long time.

"Come on Bailey, let's go," Mommy said as she picks Taylor up and places his bag on her shoulder.

"No Mommy! please Daddy didn't mean what he said last night please, please, please don't go please," I said as I ran and hugged her begging her not to leave us.

"Oh stop it, Hannah, this is all your fault! If you just stop pretending to love Mama none of this would've happened," Bailey pulled me away from Mommy and accused me.

"M-my fault? How is it my fault you started it with that stupid sleepover, you know dad wouldn't allow you yet you ask him. What did you expect? This is all your fault because of you mommy is leaving home. Why are you always so selfish-" I couldn't stop rambling until I felt a hard sting in my left cheek.

I cupped my aching cheek as I stared at my mother through my teary-eyed.

Mommy slapped me.

"Shut up! Is that the way you going to talk to your big sister, huh? This is why we are leaving, you two keep blaming each other, I just can't take it anymore in this house. It's just you and your damn father now." she said as she picked up her suitcase and headed to the door.

I stood there stunned as my ear was ringing.

She hit me.

She was leaving me.

She doesn't care about me.

She doesn't love me.

All those thoughts just kept running through my mind.

I heard a car engine. That's when I realized it was Mommy's car that started up. I ran outside just in time to see her reversing out of the driveway.

No, I can't let her leave us. I don't care if she hit me again, I just want her to stay.

"MOMMY, MOMMY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US, I'M SORRY PLEASEEEE!!" I scream as I fell to my knees but she speeds away. I screamed at the car until it faded into the distance.

That was the last time I ever saw and heard from Mommy, Bailey, and Taylor again.

Welcome to my story! 🤗

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Don't forget to vote, and comment! ❤ Your feedback makes me so happy!

Add this book to your library to get a notification every time I updated it!

You can follow me on
Instagram:

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy it!

  Keep Smiling and Be Safe!❤