Happy and Free

Y/n's POV:

Finally my beautiful husband and I are back home problem free without any care in the world .We are so madly in love with each other and I'm just so happy this handsome man is mine it's the morning after our honeymoon is over so I decided to make breakfast while hobi was sleep I went downstairs quietly after brushing my teeth and washing my face to start cooking some bacon,eggs,and pancakes for him and I.

10 minutes later

"Jagiya are you cooking breakfast for your new husband"Jhope said coming from upstairs giving me a back hug and a kiss on the check "well yes jagi I am making my new husband breakfast nothing but the best for you" I said turning around to give him a kiss on the lips "Well Mrs.Jung I cant wait to have some of your amazing cooking" Jhope said happily making his way to the living room to watch TV.I continued to cook our breakfast once it was finished I brought it to the living room for me and hobi to eat together.We ate our food with our hands interlocked I didn't seem to notice until I looked down at his hand making his way up my thigh "Mr.Jung you can't do this right now this early in the morning"I said laughing "But whyyyy"he wines giving a pout"because you have to go to work" I said Simply "fine,but when I come back I want to love you mrs.jung"he said kind of sad "Ok oppa go take your shower and get dressed" I said keeping my focus on the television "y/n can you at least get in with me"he said with a smirk on his face"Ugh fine hobi but only because I don't want to hear your whining"I said lazily getting up to clear the plates and put them in the sink before heading up stairs to get in the shower with hobi.I walked into the bathroom to see a already showering hobi rinsing his hair I got in with him and started cleaning myself Jhope washed my back and I washed his.Jhope started to kiss me on the check while holding me I kissed him back passionately .........................

To be continued

Im sorry if you thought this was gonna be a smut at the end Im waiting for a couple of month or a year into their marriage to start a family inconvenience but I hope you enjoyed the chapter i love you guys and stay healthy baiiii 💚💚💚

-Jay