The Science Project

Chapter 2

Hoseok and I took our seats next to each other the lesson started and we had to pick partners for this project we are going to do.Jhope and I looked at each other and agreed on being partners we had a power point project presentation that we had to do on the different cells people have in the body since this was a science class.

Next class:It seems that Hoseok and I have same classes together.I kept looking at him and how handsome he looks when he is so focused I couldn't take my eyes off him......until he caught me looking at him and I immediately looked away blushing with my face as red as a beet and got to the assignment handed out for this class.The rest of the school day Hoseok  and I stayed together to help each other out with where classes where and I gave him a tour of the campus so if I'm not here he can know where to go for different classes and lunch.

Going home:Finally it was time to go home we agreed on working on the project at my house since my parents were fine with me having friends or people over for fun or work assignments.As Hoseok and I arrived at my house I asked if it was okay for him to be over he agreed and we walked into the house.We went straight to my room because of course my dad is quite protective and my mom is a bit crazy when it comes to me having friend over.We entered my room and jhope neatly put his school bag and shoes near the door.i decided to break the silence since we were just sitting there "so what should we do for our project?" I said to start brainstorming ideas for the project "I think we should build a model to go along with the PowerPoint!" He said for the first idea.We pulled our laptops out and got straight to work but,I noticed jhope was staring at me "Uhm..Hoseok is there something wrong?" I asked concerned "Uhm no not at all I'm j just lookin at your picture of you behind y you look so beautiful in them I mean uhm..... y/n where is the bathroom"he said flustered "down the hall first door on the left"you said surprised by his actions .He ran out the room running to the bathroom I was quite confused on what happend but he came back calmer and we got straight to work not making any kind of eye contact.We worked hard enough for today and we would continue tomorrow.Hoseok gathered his items rather quickly and left."I wonder why he is so strange he seems so cool during school did I do something wrong?"I thought to myself seeing him walk next door to his house.I made sure he made it inside before closing the door and going back to my room to go over the work Jhope and I had typed so far but my mother just had to come in "Hey y/n how was your day today!"she said in a singsong voice."it was good mom I made friends with the nice boy who just moved in next door."Isaid still looking at my screen."Oh,the next young man who moved in next door with the two nice parents next door! "she said in a happy voice."Yes mom but,don't get to ahead of yourself he just came here so we can work on our project since we are partners for the assignment."I said knowing what she was going to say next "well y/n you can't live with us forever you need to get a degree,a good job,and nice well mannered man because we won't be here forever and I only want what's best for you."she said in a serious tone "well mom I would like to focus on my work so I can have a nice job and then I will look for a boyfriend don't worry mom."I reassured her and got back to my work.

Later on that night:I took my shower and I was now in my room about to get changed when I heard a knock on my window I opened the blinds and it was jhope "did you forget something "I said confused "Uhm yes I forgot my laptop on your table"he said kind of embarrassed since I was still only in my towel I quickly grabbed the laptop and returned it to him he thanked me and we just stared at each other for a while me realizing I still ONLY had a towel on I quickly said goodbye closed the window hurriedly got dressed and laid in my bed thinking about the day I had so far

Welcome to the end of the second chapter of let me know what you would like to happen next and if you would want one shot or smut content in this story thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Authour nim~jay-dope