Kidnapped again?

Y/n POV:

Hobi and I went on a boat to get on our island but we noticed another smaller boat following us full of the kidnappers that took me Jhope drove the boat to get away but they followed us to an island luckily we think they made it to the other since they got lost and Jhope got away. hobi and I started heading towards the beautiful beach house where we will be staying for the weekend we set up in the nice beach house and decided to make dinner since we didn't eat much at the wedding and then go to sleep

Hobi's POV:

Y/n and I went to sleep three hours ago and we are on the second floor of our beach house but I woke up because I heard noises downstairs stairs. I woke up y/n to alert her and we quietly got our weapons we brought just in case.I grabbed a bat for y/n and I then we made our way down the stairs to see the kidnappers searching through our we stuff we silently went back upstairs to make a plan we hid in our places has the kidnappers came upstairs y/n was behind the door and hit the first man the came in right on the head he fell and we continued to that one by one for each one once we got them all done we checked to make sure they would not be faking it to get us y/n called the police while I made sure nothing happened but................. one of the kidnappers got up and started fighting me he knocked me down and y/n came to help eventually all of the kidnappers got up and started fighting us but y/n and I fought with our bats and y/n was able to get her taser to hold them off until the police got there to help eventually all the kidnappers were arrested for life so we won't have to worry about them anymore as we headed up to bed I could help but smile y/n's face as she was friending for herself and at myself for keeping my wife safe. We got back in bed and continued to enjoy the rest of our honey moon enjoying the time we got to spend to together and planning our future life together while enjoying each other presence "this is our life now y/n you and me against the world don't worry I'll never leave you " I said as I held her hand and passionately kissed her (I'm sure you know what happened from here)

Welcome to the end of the chapter I hope you enjoyed I tried making it longer than the last one and I hope you liked it did the police really get all the kidnappers or are they missing one? Find out in the next chapter I love you guys baiiiiii💚💚💚💚💚💚