More than friends?

Chapter 3

Y/n's pov:

A month has passed since me and jhope have meant we had been hanging out everyday since each other I even gave him a nick name Hobi😊 I love the name it's so cute for him.Hobi and I have been hanging out a lot he seems more calm since we started hanging out I think I'm starting to develop feelings for him but I don't think I he likes me in that way as if right now I'm so worried but we plan to hang out today he says he has a surprise for me so I'm very excited.

These are text messages btw:

Hobi❤️:Meet me at the park so we can have a picnic y/n
Y/n:let me get dressed and I will be on my way see you there 😁
Hobi❤️:Ok,See you there

At the park:Hobi brought all the delicious foods we love to eat he had a picnic and talked for what seemed like forever the finally the surprise Hobi put his serious face on "Y Y/n I have something for you."He said with a worried look on his face he pulled two necklaces out of his pocket which had a half of a heart on each."Aigooo hobi these are beautiful but,why are giving theses to me?"I asked confused."Y/n this is hard to say but ... out of the time I spent with you I have developed deep feelings for you so I want ask you will you be my girlfriend?"i was shocked but I had feelings for him to do I had to tell him "Hoseok of course I will be your girlfriend!"We gave each other big hug and stayed like that for a while I enjoyed his warm embrace I was so happy we were finally together we may I have met a month ago but I feel a deep connection with him I think I'm in love..ACTUAL LOVE.

Authors note:I know these chapters are short but this is my first time writing so I don't exactly know what to right about but I hope you enjoyed this chapter give me suggestions for future chapters and I love you guys💖💖

Author nim~Jay-dope