Chapter 7

Lucy Heartfilia And Her Taers

When they arrived. Sting knocked on the door and he said "Lucy, a girl came to see you. I'll let her in."

Yumine opened the door and they closed quicly. She sat down in front of Lucy and Lucy asked with a kind voice "What's your name child?" "Yumine." "I see. Why did you came for all this way?" "To ask you if you are alright or not. And I'm sure you are not." "How can you tell that?"

"Lucy Heartfilia. My one and only mother's name. I learned a lot of magic from her." "I see. You are look like me a lot too." "Now, please tell me what is on your heart." "Take a look at it. Close your eyes, and repeat after me. Ne clousa Clofter hemrens warren."

Yumine closed her eyes and she said "Ne clousa Clofter hemrens warren."

When Yumine opened her eyes, her eyes were glowed gold and she looked at Lucy's chest to see her heart. 

She saw something like this:

"Why do you feel that way?" Yumine asked

"Why do you feel that way?" Yumine asked. "You know, I love Sting, but I think, I love Natsu more.."

"Mother, you have to choose. After the things you said about him to me.. In the future you mother and father are really good. In my 13th year you asked me to erase your memories of him, but I only could erase the 'date sence' of your memories."

"I see. Well I'll summon a dragon, what will do you a wish if you give him something."

"And what do you want to wish?" "To start everything from the start.. Where we got back from Edolas.. I want to start everything from the start again.."

"So, you want to be with Natsu?" "I don't know. Maybe I'll finish with your father again, but then, I'll be happy with you and him. Then I'll not need everything else, just you two."

"I understand. Lets summon it together."

With Silver, Edward and Satoshi

"I'll go back and ask Lucy-san what did she do." "I'll go with you Sil." Satoshi said while he was holding her hand tightly.

Silver nodded and Ed said "Make sure, you got back safety." They nodded, and when Silver read the 2nd page they got back to Yumine's house. They ran to Juvia and Gray's house as fast as they can. When they arrived Silver suddenly opened the door, she walked up to Lucy and she said. "We went back to your past and I heard that you want to summon a wish dragon. back then what did you wished for back then?" "Well if you heard that, then I think you heard that what I wanted to wish, but I didn't dare to wish that so I wished that I forgot about him. But then you three didn't come to see and talk with me, so I didn't know about you, but now, you are there, and I have got new past memories."

"I see. Thank you." Silver and Satoshi ran awy back to Yumine's house and they went back to the past, and Silver said "Satoshi we need to find Yumine and Lucy-san!" "Yeah, we are in front of the mansion, so do you know, witch room are they in???"

Silver looked at Satoshi confused and she said "I tought you know." "I do not."

Somehow, they got back to that room. and the found Yumine outside and Silver asked her "What's the problem Yumine?"

Yumine looked up at her and she said quietly "Nothing really." Yumine walked away.

After Summoning The Dragon Of Wishes

Yumine walked towards the dragon and she shouted "Hey!! You can take me if you take the others 17 years earlier than now!!!"

"Hm.. Okay!! Then tell me you last wish woman!!" The dragon said. "My wish is.. I wish that, when you got the others back I only want my mother to remember me!!" Yumine shouted while the others looked at her worriedly and crying. "Sounds good. Okay, I'll let your mother remember you!" The dragon said and laughing. Yumine's body started to blow and slowly it diappeared.

Back To 17 Years Earlier

"Hey Natsu, can I talk to you in private??" "Of course Sweetheart. What is it?" Natsu asked as they got somewhere private. "Promise you don't leave my side ever.." "If you thinking about Lisanna, then don't worry, I only love you." Natsu said as he kissed Lucy's forehead.

Natsu and Lucy ended up together.

16 Years Later

"Mom, Dad, I'm off to school." "Okay, take care!" Lucy said. "Punch all of the guys in the school!" Natsu shouted sfter his daughter. "I'll!!" Nashi shouted back at her father.

END

Hope you enjoyed this story as well! :DD