Chapter 4

New Couples In The Two Team

"So, what's your answer?"

"Well u-um.." Yumine was in silence for a minute and after that she stuttered "I-I think i-it's o-okay to go out w-with y-you E-Ed...." Yumine and Ed blushed hard and Silver shouted " Yeeeeees!!! My brother finally asked out Yumi!! And they are going out!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy!!!!!!" Silver, Nova and Mimi hugged Yumine and they said "Congratulation Yumi!!!"

After a while they went into Yumine's bedroom and they started to play Truth or Dare. Nova started.
"Mimi, truth or dare?"
"I think truth."
"Who is your crush?"
"I-it's.. K-Kai.."

"Whaaaaaaaaat?????!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone shouted.

"Uhm, lets continue. Satoshi truth or dare?" Mimi asked.
"Dare."
"Kiss your crush while our eyes are close."
"Okay."

Everyone shut their eyes. Satoshi kissed Silver and he wispered in her ears "Don't say anything, later I'll talk to you about this." Silver nodded and Satoshi said "Okay, you can open your eyes."

They opened their eyes and Yumine asked "Who did you kiss??? Cause it was not me." "It was not me either" Nova added. "Cause you two have a boyfriend." Gale and Ed added while looking at them. "Right sorry. So she could be only Silver or Mimi." Yumine said with a funny tone. "It was not me." Mimi said. "I didn't kiss anyone. I kissed the mirror." Everybody laughed.

"So Yumine truth or dare?"
"Dare..??"

"Sit on Ed's lap."
"S-Sure.."

She sat on Ed's lap and she said "Gale truth or dare?"
"It's dare."
"Kiss Nova."
"Okay."

Gale kissed Nova and around her began lighten and she said "It's so embarrassing..!!!" And she covered her face. "What the problem Nova?" Yumine asked. "Nothing, it's just that we have never kissed in public. We only held hands or hugged each other." Gale answered. "I see."

"Well It's my turn now so Ed truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Well then, What do you think about my sister?"
"Emma? I think she's cute, she is only 10 but she looks like Levy-san a lot."
"Well that's right." Yumine added.

They played for hours, but once Yumine looked at her clock and she said "Guys, we gotta go to sleep. It's already 3:30 AM." "Okay, who gonna sleep with who?" "Well everyone will sleep on the floor so the question is Who gonna sleep next to who?" Yumine corrected Mimi. "I think I'll sleep between Nova-nee and Gale-nii." Mimi added. "I'll sleep next to Nova." Silver said. "I'll sleep Next to Sil, and next to Ed. And you Satoshi?" Yumine asked. "I think next to Ed." "Okay then. Everybody go out exept you Nova. the others in my way."

Everyone walked out and Nova asked "Whatcha' want Yumine?" "Eh? Oh, right. I want to ask you, how are you and Gale?" "We are good. Why?" "Cause you look nervous." "Yeah, you know.. we had a fight yesterday and we didn't finish with it.. And now he kissed me.. I'm so confused." "Why did you had fight?" "Cause he is one of the basketball team and a lots of bitches around him while he is on training. That makes me so mad."

"Oh god." Yumine said. "I don't know what to do.." "Well I only can say is talk about it with him." "I'll. but not now. We're here to have fun." "Okay, I hope, you enjoying my party." "Oh, yes about that-" Nova was cut off by Silver who said "Yumi, we forgot to give you our gifts! Come here quick!!" Silver dragged Nova and Yumine out of the room and everyone gave her  their gifts.

From Silver: A new hairpin.
From Ed: A musicbox.
From Nova: An earphone.
From Mimi: A black manly tank top.
From Gale: A movie ticket.
From Satoshi: A new manga book.

After a little talk everyone went to sleep. After everyone asleep Silver woke up and she went out to the balcony. After a few minutes later Satoshi went out to her and he said with a gentle voice "What are you doing here at this time??" "Just thinking.." Silver said and smiled at him. "About my kiss?" "Yeah.. To be honest I don't know.. Do you like me.?" "No, I don't like you, I love you Silver." "O-oh.. I see.." "What is it? You look sad."

"It's just.. I don't know what will my parents think about u if I accept your love.." "Don't care. I'll not care too. Let's just be together." "I don't know.. You know, I like you a lot too.. But my father is strict.."

Satoshi held Silver's hand, he kissed her and he said "You said you like me a lot so just be with me. Please." "O-okay Satoshi. I'll go out with you." "Thank you Silver." He kissed her again and Silver said "Okay, now enough from the kisses. I'm sleepy so goodnight Satoshi."

Silver walked over to the 'bed' and she layed down between Nova and Yumine. After a few minutes later Satoshi went to sleep too. After about 20 minutes Silver stood up, she walked over to Satoshi and she asked quietly "Satoshi are you up?" "Yeah, why?" he answered quietly. "Can I sleep next to you?" Silver wispered. Satoshi smirked and he asked "Of course, but why?? Did you already miss me?" "Idiot! I asked cause Yumine and Ed are compressing me." Silver wispered while she layed down next to Satoshi. "How? You were sleep between Nova and Yumine, am I wrong?"

"Yumine and Ed are hugging, and they pushed me to Nova, she do not move in her sleep, just if she is next to Gale so I can't pushed her away. That's why I'm here." "Oh, okay, well have a good night Silver." Satoshi kissed her fore head and he turned away. Silver turned away as well.

In the morning everyone were up expect Yumine and Ed. Silver took a photo of them, while they were hugging each other tight. After that they woke them up and Yumine asked them "Why are you guys smiling at us like idiots?" Silver showed them the picture and Yumine shouted "SILVER!!! ERASE THAT PICTURE NOW!! OR I'LL DESTROY YOU!!!" "Clamn down Yumi, It's just a picture of us." Ed said to his girlfriend. "Maybe you are right but it's still embarrassing!!" Yumine answered. "Don't worry, I'm not going to upload it anywhere."

"Thank you!" Yumine yelled and she said "So what about breakfast guys?? Who can cook?" Yumine asked her friends. Silver, Nova and Yumine raised their hand up and Yumine said "So, Sil, Nova and I will cook. What do you guys want for your breakfast?" "Anything, what you make." 

"