Chapter 5

Date Days

"Anything what you make."

Satoshi, Gale and Ed said. Everyone looked at Satoshi and Yumine said "I pretty sure I heard 3 answers. Did you hear that too Nova, or It's just me who heard 3 voices?" "No, I heard 3 voices too." Nova answered. "Satoshi, did you say that to who?" Silver slowly walked next to Satoshi and she said "You know.. There is something, what we didn't tell you.." "We are going out." Silver and Satoshi said in the same time. The others was froze down and after a while Yumine said "Silver, can I talk to you for a moment?" Silver nodded and they walked away.

"Silver, your father will allow this?" "The same with you guys." Silver answered. "No, cause Ed is a boy. But you are a girl. And a father is will be really strict to his daughter's boyfriend." Yumine said. "You two are in the same situation." "You know, your parents and my parents are really good friends, so, there is no problem with him begin with me. But Erza-san can be a monster you know. My mom told me that if she gets mad the that will be our END."

"I know that. Don't worry we can do this. If we don't then we have all of you." "You have it. Let's go Sil." Yumine said while smiling. "Okay, let's go." Silver agreed and walked to the others with Yumine and both of them said "Okay, so then Mimi, what do you want to eat?"

"Why me? Ask your boyfriends!" Mimi said with a jelaousy tone. "Mimi, they want you to choose. Not us. You can choose anything what you want." Gale said to her. "Really??" She asked with a smile while looking at Nova. Nova nodded and Mimi said "Then I want eggs with bacon and tomatoes!!" Yumine, Silver and Nova looked at her big with a big smile and they said "Ok! Then we should start cooking!" "We'll cook 18 eggs, is that ok?" Yumine asked. The boys and Mimi are nodded. The girls started to cook and while they were in the kitchen they nobody can come in.

Mimi and the boys were sitting on the sofa and they were in a silence. Mimi sat next to Gale and once she asked him "Hey Gale how did you and Nova-nee start to date each other?" Gale blushed a little and the other two asked too "Now you asked.. You didn't told even us about it. How?" "You know, I promised her to not tell anyone. If she premits it then we'll tell you guys. Sorry."

In The Kitchen

"And that's how did you two started to go out??" Yumine asked. "Well you see, i told you, how did we meet first at face-to-face right? When he confessed to me 2 years ago he said he was in love with me from that time to now on." Yumine and Silver looked at her with confused faces and Silver asked "That was a really long time ago! He held himself very well!" "Yeah, that was 12 years ago. You two were pretty young! You was 4 at that time don't you?" Yumine asked. "Yeah, I was for. It took him 10 years to tell me about his feelings. But now, he is my lovely boyfriend, and he cares about me so who cares it took him 10 years?" "You are right. You two are cute enough" Silver said while siling at Nova.

"Enough about me and Gale. How did Ed confessed you Yumi??" Nova asked. "Well you see he kissed me once and I asked 'So who is it?' and after that he said he loves me and he kissed me once more." Yumine answered and she blushed a little. "WOW! My brother did it well!!" Silver said. "OK, OK. What about you Sil? When did you and Satoshi start to go out??" Yumine asked. "W-well.. Today.. In the middle of the night.. He confessed me in the truth or dare with a kiss and he said we'll talk about it later. And when everyone was sleeping I woke up and I walked out to the balcony and after a few minutes he came out too. He kissed me a few times and he asked me to go out with him a few times, and when I said I like him too he said something like 'Then go out with me.' we talked for a while, but in the end he kissed me again and I agreed with him, and we went to sleep."

"Did you slept next to him?!?" Nova asked. "Yes, I slept next to him, cause Ed and Yumi are almost compressed me." Silver answered while looked at Yumine. "Sorry Sil. Really." Yumine apolgized quickly and Silver said "Don't mind it. Anyway let's call the others cause the breakfast is ready." "Okay, but our converstation isn't over girls!" Nova said while walked out of the kitchen and she said "Guys, the breakfast is ready, go to eat."

"And you Nova-nee?" Mimi asked. "I'm going to the bathroom." "Oh okay. We'll wait." "Don't need. Now enjoy the meal Mimi." "You sure?" Mimi asked and when Nova nodded, Mimi hugged her and after that all of them went into the kitchen. When nobody was around her she ran into the bathroom and she vomited.

After a while, when everybody finished their breakfast Gale looked at Nova's seat and he said "I'm going to take a look at her." Everyone nodded. Gale knocked on the door and he said "Nova, It's me Gale, are you okay?" "I-I'm totally o-okay, don't wor--" Nova started to puke again. When Gale heard her puke he opened the door and he ran up to Nova who raised her head, and she said "I-I'm totally okay, g-go finish y-your breakfast." "Nova, don't joke with me, It's ovbious that's you are totally not okay! You know I said a lot of times to you to 'Don't try to lie to me'! What happened to you??!!!" Gale shouted and everyone else ran to the bathroom quickly.

Nova slowly stood up, she wiped her mouth with some toiletpaper, she washed her mouth with water and she said quietly "Don't worry, I'm okay now." Gale stood up with an anger on his face. He closed the door and he said to "Nova, you don't tell me what happened to you, because our fight last time?" "I don't have anyhing to tell you, cause I'm alrig--" She was cut of by a kiss from Gale on the lips. After that Gale said..